my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » In dreams

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In dreams
Rev. Joel
VoivodFan
Member # 1024

posted November 12, 2008 13:47     Profile for Rev. Joel   Email Rev. Joel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had a dream last night that I found two vinyl copies each of Nothingface and The Outer Limits, still factory sealed, at Goodwill for 99 cents apiece. I was sad when I woke up.

--------------------

"Wow, a superpowers drug you can just rub into your skin? You'd think it'd be something you'd have to freebase."
- Philip J. Fry

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 12, 2008 16:50     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ha, I used to have dreams about Voivod as well. That was when I ate, drank, breathed Voivod and almost all my conversations ended up talkin about how great they were. Mostly with people who never heard about them,

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Nanoman
VoivodFan
Member # 622

posted November 12, 2008 19:32     Profile for Nanoman   Email Nanoman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
Mostly with people who never heard about them,

Waitasec, there are people that have never heard of Voivod?

They must die. (or, um, like, er, hear about Voivod or something)

JUDGE FARGO
VoivodFan
Member # 250

posted November 13, 2008 12:28     Profile for JUDGE FARGO   Email JUDGE FARGO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dream that the next album is out.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 13, 2008 12:59     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Goodwill? I remember that place! Lots of outdated clothes for really cheap.

Then there was that 8 Track and 45's section. lol

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 14, 2008 05:21     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
ha, I used to have dreams about Voivod as well. That was when I ate, drank, breathed Voivod and almost all my conversations ended up talkin about how great they were. Mostly with people who never heard about them,

That pretty much sums up my life before I got a girlfriend. Damn, I miss that old life like a flamidamide victim misses wanking.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 14, 2008 09:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, so true. I used to have very lucid dreams involving the band.....I remember one in particular where I was watching them in concert. WTF is wrong with us????
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 14, 2008 10:49     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dreamed of Voivod once too! They played a sort of gymnasium, with grey folding chairs. My wife was there with me (she never listened to Voivod).

I also seem to remember there was a buffet...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 14, 2008 18:38     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by escubria:
I dream that the next album is out.

what did it sound like ?

quote:
Originally posted by K:
Goodwill? really cheap.

the Goodwill and Salvation Army stores here in DC area are just as exspensive as major retailers now, they know they have all the retro stuff so they're on to it. I am hooked on 70's furniture/decor and I have spent over two hundred bucks on my coffee table lighter collection alone between these two stores.

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted August 11, 2010 04:16     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
last night Snake were at our place eating Weetabix. He didn't like the ones that I had because those had chocolate chips in it.
Dreams...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 11, 2010 10:34     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
That pretty much sums up my life before I got a girlfriend. Damn, I miss that old life like a flamidamide victim misses wanking.

bwahahahahaha

Sadly, I rarely remember any dreams. Probably cuz I have no real brain and I'm dumb...d-u-b-m, dumb.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted August 11, 2010 18:36     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i dream of voivod pretty frequently actually - but its usually just really dumb situations that involve Away. whatever one happened last week involved me and him getting tons of beer out of a vending machine along with canned meats (so long for being a vegetarian) and geeking out over it while we got drunk. whooooooops.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 12, 2010 06:29     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dotrot_thrash:
i dream of voivod pretty frequently actually - but its usually just really dumb situations that involve Away. whatever one happened last week involved me and him getting tons of beer out of a vending machine along with canned meats (so long for being a vegetarian) and geeking out over it while we got drunk. whooooooops.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

--------------------

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted August 12, 2010 09:55     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww haha. it was super gross. lets see how many fucked up meat items we can get out of here! yeah! great!
Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted August 13, 2010 00:02     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
That was when I ate, drank, breathed Voivod and almost all my conversations ended up talkin about how great they were. Mostly with people who never heard about them,

Ha! that's what's happenning to me now

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan