my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Schroed....Heads Up

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Schroed....Heads Up
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 06, 2008 21:37     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.metalsucks.net/2008/11/06/exclusive-debut-the-giraffes-smoke-machine/

I think you might like these guys.........

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 07, 2008 20:54     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NOW YOUR TALKING!!!!
That grooves like a mutha fuka!!!!

Another album to add to the list of Must Buys.

thanks mez

--------------------

yawn

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted November 08, 2008 23:45     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ooooo me likes! good stuff!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 09, 2008 11:22     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zlugz:
ooooo me likes! good stuff!

I liked it too. It made me think of Stoic Frame....did you hear that too?

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted November 10, 2008 12:36     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
I liked it too. It made me think of Stoic Frame....did you hear that too?

hahaha yeah!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 14, 2008 18:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks MEZ, just what I needed another band to get obsessed over. I tracked down the self titled cd on amazon yesterday when I ordered my Opeth Roundhouse Tapes dvd. I still need the new Prime Motivator cd. Amazon has downloads available for it and some of their other releases but I NEED the real deal... something to hold, read, and look at while the music is crankin'. They have some killer tunes and videos on MySpace, that I've been letting play while online. My bank account curses you, Mez!!!

Here's another cool band. I need to pick up their EP from CD Baby.
[URL= http://www.myspace.com/somastatemusic ]SOMASTATE[/URL]

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 14, 2008 23:21     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.metalsucks.net/2008/11/14/the-second-most-metal-video-of-all-time/

Did you see this???

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 15, 2008 10:38     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was funny!!! the guy on the left throws punches like he's in the WWF and probably didn't even bruise the other guy, while the guy on the right was throwing down like a UFC fighter and probably left his opponent with internal bleeding.

now to watch the supposed "best video"

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 15, 2008 11:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
That was funny!!! the guy on the left throws punches like he's in the WWF and probably didn't even bruise the other guy, while the guy on the right was throwing down like a UFC fighter and probably left his opponent with internal bleeding.

now to watch the supposed "best video"

The Lair Of The Minataur video is a cross between a Monty Python scene from Searh For The Holy Grail and a Cannibal Corpse album cover... funny and disgusting.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan