my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD on Japanese magazines

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VOIVOD on Japanese magazines
momo
VoivodFan
Member # 676

posted November 05, 2008 03:35     Profile for momo   Email momo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Drum Magazine (the interview of AWAY)
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z210/momodi/thrash%20domination/drum1.jpg
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z210/momodi/thrash%20domination/drum2.jpg

Burrn! Magazine (Trash Domination live report)
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z210/momodi/thrash%20domination/burrn_12.jpg

Their interview will be on the next issue of B! Magazine.

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 05, 2008 09:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks so much!

I always wondered if anybody in Japan listened to VV. Glad to see you're out there!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 05, 2008 13:43     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THIS IS VERY COOL, thank you for sharing. I wonder how many metal-fans know of Voivod over there?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 05, 2008 15:58     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I appreciate the fact that Away has the smallest kit ever (for a metal drummer), yet he still sounds like a nuclear war is coming!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 18, 2008 16:19     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't know Away's kit was THAT small!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 18, 2008 22:53     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks for the pics, I wonder.. if translated into english, that would prolly be 2 or 3 pages of text ?

BTW: size does'nt matter, its how you use em !

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan