my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Gym music

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gym music
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 15, 2008 08:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Another fine article at Metal Inquistion:
http://metalinquisition.blogspot.com/2008/10/manly-playlist-for-blasting-your-quads.html

This guy's sense of humor reminds me a lot of Imran's jokes...

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 15, 2008 11:03     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ah, that was great! metal is sometimes the only way i can get through a run.
Imran
VoivodFan
Member # 197

posted October 15, 2008 15:01     Profile for Imran   Email Imran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LeeMez likes getting hammered, saying he isn't hammered at all and lustfully staring at women in bullet belts. Greasy bastard!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted October 15, 2008 18:32     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Holy shit, that Biohazard video is like a wiggerish arm movements instructional DVD. They're all there."

comments like that are why i love that site.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 15, 2008 20:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I constantly keep going for my Overkill and Megadeth concert dvds when I put the mile on the treadmill... those 2 bands just keep the adreniline pumpin with fast song after fast song with grroves that keep my legs flying. I ran 6 miles on the boardwalk by the beach after work today with Necroshine blasting thru the Ipod.

When working out in my garage I'm not so conserned about needing fast metal but just something cool to listen to.

Sweatin to the metal!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted October 16, 2008 06:42     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
all animals on this planet on an average have an estimated 800 million heart beats for their natural lifecycle, being a giant whale or a field mouse.

house flys live only a day or two because of their size in a 1g environment makes their heart rate beat its maximum in a very short time.

I would be careful with the cardio workouts, with all the people dropping over on the bike trails should give evidence to support this, but why run your heart rate to its rated average of 800 million before its time ? imo I would rather become a pearl diver type and slow that biotch down, besides I work out enough at work and listen to metal everyday.

quote:
If you want to know approximately how long an animal is going to live, determine how fast its heart beats. Most creatures get about 800 million heartbeats per life, so animals with a rapid heart rate will reach the 800 million average sooner than those with a very slow metabolism.

For instance, a mouse's heart beats about 700 times per minute, and they live less than three years. The hummingbird's heart beats up to 1,260 times per minute during the day, but it actually slows to 50 beats per minute at night, and they live twice as long as mice. But an elephant's heart plods along at about 35 beats per minute, and they have been known to live more than 80 years.

Gravity Kills... literally

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 16, 2008 18:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's pretty fuckin interesting. I think with humans there's too many other factors involved with their life expectancy to just say we get so many beats of our heart before we keel over, because of what we eat, what we breathe, the enviroment we live in, our jobs, stress, yadda yadda yadda. I've never felt better in my life and I know a lot of it has to do with the excesize I'm getting, eatting better, and of course the main thing that's kept me young all my life... METAL!!!!

If a housefly could listen to metal he'd probably live a week or more!!!!! Or maybe he'd just fly full spped into a wall and SPLAT!!!

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted October 16, 2008 21:49     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VoiVod dont stop... least ye fans will die !!!

that is very true schroe, with humans there are so many factors but technology actually has doubled our lifespans in say just the last 100 yrs, so when you think about it back in the 1800's being 40ish was old age. Whales live to be 80 to 100 yrs in their natural environment if they are not hunted before their time, and look how big they are and how slow their heart rate is. What we as humans coupled with our technology and aspirations are doing is a very heavy topic, in essence - (the persuit of immortality) unknowingly.

I guess on this world balance is the key "everything in moderation"

METAL INSECTS !!!

you a total VoiVodHed bro \m/

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 17, 2008 07:02     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
If a house could listen to metal he'd probably live a week or more!!!!!

housefly maybe?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 17, 2008 20:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DOH!!!
Thats what I get for not proofreading my post before i hit the "add reply" button

thanks

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan