my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Stupid pics of the day (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: Stupid pics of the day
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 07, 2009 18:46     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 08, 2009 10:54     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh dear dog...that last one's a real fuckin' bummer HV!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 08, 2009 16:29     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yikes! Is that a nipple up there on the left, just under the "shirt"? If yes (or not), this is frightening.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted October 08, 2009 23:04     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like a friction rash to me...

there you go, mmm deep fried bacon strips in batter

This is why your fat

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent ŕ supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 09, 2009 13:21     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Waaah, that's me before I photoshopped mah pictures.

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 11, 2009 18:19     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Old people rule!!!!

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 12, 2009 12:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that old guy in the blue shirt will be everyone of us guys 30 to 40 years from now!!!

It's funny because when I've been at shows that the audience is mostly younger people, I seem to be the only one moving, and thrashing around... pathetic younger generation

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 14, 2009 19:24     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

String em up

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 15, 2009 22:52     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 16, 2009 10:25     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Oaf. hehe. Who did that, Mercyful Late?
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 16, 2009 17:13     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 18, 2009 19:00     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 27, 2009 15:51     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

String em up

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted October 27, 2009 20:05     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this seemed like as good a place as any to share these pics with you guys:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/eriknielsen/sets/72157622524349547/show/

the photographer shooting the show the night we opened for Adrian Belew was kind enough to post this for us. thanks for letting me share!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 28, 2009 11:30     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool photos MeanMrMustard...how was Adrian Belew?

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 28, 2009 14:51     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those are great photos

--------------------

String em up

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted October 28, 2009 16:54     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, nice photos, Vince! Must have been one helluva night!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted October 28, 2009 18:37     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, i felt like a kid. After the show when we took a picture together, i asked him if I could sit in his lap because i felt like a kid at christmas!
i don't know how the hell to post a jpg on here, so i'm going to ask schroed to do it for me!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 28, 2009 18:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Vince, send me the pics you want to show and I'll stick 'em on one of my sites and post 'em on here somewhere (not stupid pic of the day however... too cool for that)

Regarding the guy who had sex with his picnic table: I love my furniture, but not THAT much.

Guess you could say he's got a great fucking table!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 29, 2009 13:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Guess you could say he's got a great fucking table!!!!

Blech! That was such a gross story. But who is worse, the guy screwing his table or the person who took the time to videotape it? Barf.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 29, 2009 18:36     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cake!

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 29, 2009 18:54     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wouldn't want to know the ingredients of the cake on the left... WTF!!!!

I was thinking the same thing about the video, Luna. His neighbor obviously enjoyed watching him!!!

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 01, 2009 19:22     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

String em up

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 01, 2009 19:59     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 02, 2009 15:05     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan