my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » scraps for the masses

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: scraps for the masses
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted October 04, 2008 03:38     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am very curious to know if the guys are working on new material with Dan ? I just could not resist now that Blacky is back I am dying to hear.

That setlist for the japanese tour is great btw.

plz. plz.. plz.

try to resist this time mr h

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 04, 2008 10:29     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
I am very curious to know if the guys are working on new material with Dan ? I just could not resist now that Blacky is back I am dying to hear.

That setlist for the japanese tour is great btw.

plz. plz.. plz...

try to resist this time mr h

Well first there will be the remaining songs after Katorz and also the Away book and some reissues and DVOD 2 and DVOD 3 and a big world tour to come first I guess (and hope!!)

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 04, 2008 11:09     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
More pleez!!!!!!

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 05, 2008 17:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think the band would be crazy to stop now that they have so much momentum going and publicity. This should have happened back in the late 80's and 90's. Voivod was drastically overlooked back then. I would certainly love to hear new music created with Snake, Away, Blacky, and Dan once this last album with Piggy's material gets released.

Better late than never; however, it's sad that Piggy didn't get to experience what's happening with the band now. To play in Japan. To play with Priest, Testament, etc... in huge concert hall to thousands of people.... he deserved all that and more.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan