my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » voivod in Japan (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: voivod in Japan
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted September 20, 2008 07:25     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did anyone go to this?
Any reports?

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 20, 2008 09:25     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
JY and/or Nia will send pics soon.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 20, 2008 09:35     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has the gig happened yet???
I wish I could have gone.

--------------------

String em up

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 20, 2008 18:06     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

the first show went really well, i took photos but i haven't had time to edit them yet...

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 20, 2008 18:17     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, I love that shirt...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted September 20, 2008 18:26     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How fucking great is that photo!!!!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 20, 2008 19:27     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey that's my Probot shirt!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 21, 2008 09:47     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heey, thats my Killing Tech shirt.
f**kin'thieves....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 21, 2008 11:29     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Want piccehssssss!!!!!

--------------------

String em up

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 21, 2008 11:36     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 21, 2008 11:39     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lucky buggers.

Ah well, I'll be seeing Keep of Kalessin later at least. No substitute really though eh!

--------------------

String em up

momo
VoivodFan
Member # 676

posted September 21, 2008 11:49     Profile for momo   Email momo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow!! The man wears Killing Technology T-shirt is my friend!! I'll tell him this page soon!!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 21, 2008 12:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I really hope some of these shows are being videoed for a future live dvd release. With all the publicity Voivod has FINALLY received it would be a ashame for the band not to take advantage of it and make some well deserved and far overdue MONEY.

--------------------

yawn

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted September 21, 2008 18:49     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOOK AT THAT SET LIST!!!!!!!!!!

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO GOING TO THAT THREE RIVER SHOW!!!!!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 21, 2008 18:57     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You jammy bunch, wish I could have gone this weekend but it just wasn't feasible.
Will look into going to the Finland festy though.

--------------------

String em up

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 21, 2008 20:08     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
here's a few, i have to go eat sashimi now...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 21, 2008 20:22     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Lena, these are great!

--------------------

String em up

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 21, 2008 21:00     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi everybody, I survive Japan, our invasion was successful, no serious injuries and lots of sushi. We have wanted to play here for so long, this is a dream come true, we will definitely come back if we can. Japan is a great place, the people are amazing and the fans are unbelievably loyal. The venue crew was probably the best crew ever. Everybody in the band is so stoked. The two shows were recorded so that means there will be a DVD release of VV in Japan in the future.

ARIGATO JAPAN!!!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted September 21, 2008 22:12     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn good stuff to hear and read about! Love the pictures nia, thank you....again....for sharing with us poor folk who couldn't make the trip.

Blacky, it is really great to hear (and see) you having such a fantastic time back with the band.

Really, it makes me happy that your happy.....okay, sorry, got carried away....but it does, really.

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted September 21, 2008 22:14     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 22, 2008 10:14     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
way too cool.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 22, 2008 10:34     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So, was the after party a mix of saki and challenging games a la Most Extreme Elimination?

Cool...thanks for sharing the pics and the love and the words.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 22, 2008 11:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the cool pics NIA. I love the last one with the Ultraman poses!!!! Looks like everyone's have a lot of fun.

Blacky, you made my year with the comments about the shows getting recorded!!!! Even if it's only a Japanese release, I'm getting it!!!!

Voivod seems like the perfect sci-fi tech metal groove thrash psychedlic rock band for the Japanese culture.... and for me too!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted September 22, 2008 12:14     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is it really Voivod's first time in Japan?
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 22, 2008 12:20     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They've been talking about it since like 1989, so to see it finally becoming a reality is awesome!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan