my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » crack anyone ?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: crack anyone ?
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted September 17, 2008 11:39     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am so tired of viewing yellow pissy stained undies everywhere I go out in public anymore. (or are those shit stains)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080916/od_afp/usfashionjusticeoffbeat

unconstitutional my ass, It is to the point of indecent exposure, and ignorance needs guidance.

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 17, 2008 13:56     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha!! I see this just as much in London, and the people who walk round like this never even wear decent underwear. I don't get it. And it's not like it's just the top of their underwear showing, it's ALL of it. Why???

--------------------

String em up

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted September 17, 2008 16:40     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Low pants showd off my bad ass.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 18, 2008 02:33     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sir

I work in a school and yesterday had to follow two lads down a corridor. Both of these 16 year old miscreants were in dire need of a belt/belting and I could clearly see the underpants of the boy on the right.

When I was their age I didn't have a belt but I used a freezerclip through my belt loops to hold my trousers up at the correct level of decency. Also when I was their age I was fucked out of my mind on acid/dope/Voivod but that is not the point.

My point is the terrible breakdown in society thing that is seeing an otherwise fit and healthy young boy ruin his appearence by wearing the wrong sized trousers that completely obscure the lines of his ripe youthful bottom.

Yours,
Outraged!
Wales, England

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted September 18, 2008 07:29     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would have no problem if women did it.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 18, 2008 18:50     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
I would have no problem if women did it.

OK:

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 18, 2008 19:18     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Beware the crack fairy....

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan