my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hendrix was cloned

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hendrix was cloned
L'Heavy
VoivodFan
Member # 655

posted September 14, 2008 11:41     Profile for L'Heavy   Email L'Heavy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This guy always impressed me and laugh like crazy.
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=S0PuIsK2ySk

|  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted September 14, 2008 12:39     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn man I wish it was so, unfortunately cloning would only be beneficial for growing our own rejection-free replacement organs to expand our lives (which I am sure the likes of bill gates and michael jackson are all ready working on in their own secret labs somewhere) It is really gonna suck because only the wealthy will have this option available to them.

I think cloning would work for physical attributes as well, but I really think we are heading the way of 'Gattaca' specially with me hearing the commercials all over the radio now a days, ads offering to scan your genome and tell you what predispositions you or your loved ones may have.

The last 10yrs have been a really odd point in history...

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan