my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » KREATOR "Hordes Of Chaos"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KREATOR "Hordes Of Chaos"
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted September 12, 2008 15:24     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As posted on Blabbermouth...

KREATOR: More New Album Details Revealed - Sep. 12, 2008

German thrashers KREATOR will release their new album, "Hordes Of Chaos", in Europe on January 19, 2009 via SPV Records. The CD will arrive in the U.S. at the end of January.

According to a press release, "Hordes Of Chaos" is "a powerhouse featuring rigorous thrash attacks and KREATOR's familiarly intelligent lyrics about self-determination and the dangers of contemporary war propaganda."

"Hordes Of Chaos" was recorded at Berlin's Tritonus studios under the direction of producer Moses Schneider. Schneider is renowned for his fresh and exceptionally dynamic working methods with bands and artists such as BEATSTEAKS and TOCOTRONIC.

"We consciously decided on Moses as our producer for the live recording of the basic tracks at the studio," band mastermind Mille Petrozza explains. "This was the first time since 'Pleasure To Kill' that we worked in this way. The new album is a 100% realistic reflection of KREATOR's live qualities. Instead of exploring every little detail to sterile perfection with the help of computer technology, this time around we wanted to deliver as dynamic a production as possible. There can be no doubt that we've achieved our target in 'Hordes Of Chaos'." The album was mixed in London by Colin Richardson (SLIPKNOT, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, CRADLE OF FILTH).

The new studio album will be available in three different versions. The jewel case edition includes the ten regular album songs, and the deluxe version features an additional bonus DVD with an atmospheric making-of in super-8 quality courtesy of a Berlin filmmaker. As a third option, the ultra-deluxe version comes with a t-shirt, a worthwhile photo book and an extended version of the bonus DVD, as well as the CD.

As early as January, KREATOR musicians Mille Petrozza (guitar, vocals), drummer Jürgen "Ventor" Reil, bassist Christian Giesler and guitarist Sami Yli-Sirniö will embark on their two-month European tour alongside CALIBAN and ELUVEITE.

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 12, 2008 18:29     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A refreshing change in studio tactics there...Pleashure to Kill is still my favorite Kreator album, even tho many of the others they've released are not bad either. It's just got that special "fuck you all" vibe all over it, heh.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 12, 2008 18:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuckin A !!! New Kreator!!! They never fail to deliver a heavy as hell album of brutality and violence. Looking forward to 2009 for this one!!!!

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 13, 2008 11:16     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like Endless pain and Pleasure to kill the most. Raw as hell, right into your face. and

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted September 13, 2008 15:19     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh yeah baby, 'rigorous thrash attacks'

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted September 15, 2008 23:14     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope it's raw and straight-forward in a "hardcore" direction like "Cause For Conflict" was...That album had some fast motherfucking songs!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 16, 2008 10:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha...love your profile pic (avatard) slug.

Rigorous thrash attacks. Who comes up with this stuff?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 16, 2008 10:18     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They are the last of my all-time favorites that I never got to see live. I was so bummed that their tour with King Diamond was called off... Hopefully i'll see them next year.
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted September 16, 2008 13:22     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
King Diamond and Kreator would have been a great show.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan