my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod playing Trois Rivieres metalfest! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Voivod playing Trois Rivieres metalfest!
michaelb2112
VoivodFan
Member # 1029

posted September 10, 2008 19:02     Profile for michaelb2112   Email michaelb2112     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check it out!
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=104478

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 10, 2008 19:57     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tabarnak!!
I'm SO there!

I can deal with seeing Voivod for a 3rd time this year. Heh.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 10, 2008 20:29     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You lucky bastids

--------------------

String em up

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted September 10, 2008 23:26     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sawyer family coming to Canada sooner then I thought!

So going to this....

1 hour away from my inlaws, Skul this place have a bar? We can hold a brain cell killing contest.

Wait, mine are all on the endangered species list.

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted September 11, 2008 13:32     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
PRÉSENT!!!

Ghoulunatics and Obliveon are very nice bonuses

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted September 11, 2008 14:15     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Headline this time - means longer set, eh? I'd be jealous but we've already got big plans afoot for Finland next summer.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 11, 2008 16:06     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonutz:

of course you are! I can't even imagine Voivod playing in my home town.

Yah, except that i moved from Trois-Rivieres to Sherbrooke this summer. Heh heh. It's ok, tho. I still have a bit of a homebase there.

Tom, i'm sure there will be at least beer. I never been to that building... I skipped going to the Metalfest last year. I ended up getting shitfaced at home instead. heh.

L'Heavy
VoivodFan
Member # 655

posted September 11, 2008 23:18     Profile for L'Heavy   Email L'Heavy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope they will provide a date for Jonquière. The last time was in time of Phobos. It would enjoy a lot of people to see and hear VOIVOD!!!
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted September 17, 2008 14:45     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Considering they are headling, I am wondering if the set list will be the same as the last two shows.

Not that it fucking matters, seeing VV in a club instead of a bigger venue would be Dunkin'Donuts (worth the trip).

I am going to make every effort to get to this thing.

Anyone else? Yes you! come on!

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted October 15, 2008 12:40     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
24 days.

Yeah man!!!!

We are dropping the kids off at my inlaws on Friday in Lassomption PQ then jamming up the 40 on Sat.

I can't wait, another show! Long drive, but well worth it.

Imran
VoivodFan
Member # 197

posted October 15, 2008 14:48     Profile for Imran   Email Imran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LeeMez, feel like a road trip buddy?
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted November 04, 2008 16:31     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sat night!!!!

Leaving for L'Assumption PQ Canada on Friday from NJ "sometime" and will definetly not get up there until late.

I think my brother in law is going to the show with me and I am trying to talk my wife into going. Either way I am really psyched it should be a great time. I look forward to seeing some VVF people there and maybe have more then a half second to chat.

Not like "MTL" last summer.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 04, 2008 16:59     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Imran:
LeeMez, feel like a road trip buddy?

That would rule...but I'm gonna have to wait for Finland........

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 06, 2008 15:09     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In two sleepies!!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 06, 2008 15:43     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Yah, except that i moved from Trois-Rivieres to Sherbrooke this summer.

Sherbrooke, the land of Jean Charest! Lucky you!

So the show is upcoming...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 06, 2008 15:54     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Sherbrooke, the land of Jean Charest! Lucky you!

Yep, and his face is on every telephone pole now. Blah.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 07, 2008 12:17     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tomorrow!

Hopefully they'll play the same setlist that they did in Japan, with "Nothingface" and "Overreaction" and stuff... *glee*

See ya there, Tom!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 07, 2008 13:28     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'm there/here! soundcheck is happening, hope to see some of you later!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 07, 2008 14:14     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:
i'm there/here! soundcheck is happening, hope to see some of you later!

They're soundchecking already? Woah!
I'll ring JY's cell once I get to TR tomorrow.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 07, 2008 14:20     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
martyr is sound checking. and yeah, call!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 08, 2008 11:09     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 08, 2008 11:36     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh finally - a backdrop!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 08, 2008 13:56     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's vintage!
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted November 08, 2008 16:06     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am in Quebec at my Brother's house.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I am going to go nuts!!!

Wish all of you could be here....

Count on a report ASAP.

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted November 08, 2008 16:35     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Putain de travail me retient encore icitte!

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan