my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » ANGEL RAT RE-RELEASE

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ANGEL RAT RE-RELEASE
JUDGE FARGO
VoivodFan
Member # 250

posted August 30, 2008 17:06     Profile for JUDGE FARGO   Email JUDGE FARGO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So when Angel Rat is eventually released, will they release the original mix before Mechanic messed with it, you know the orginal mix with extra guitar parts etc.?
 |  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 31, 2008 08:37     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AngelRat is best during the winter months when there are no leaves on the trees and the sky is grey.

not that I dont enjoy it any time of the year, it's just TOL time right now

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 31, 2008 10:41     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What would be cool is a double disc release, one with the original demo mix and another with a remastered mix.

Angel Rat is great any time I need my head opened up.

And how about some extra tracks on these remasters? Give those of us who already have multiple copies a better reason to buy it. There's gotta be some stuff lying around they could add. Hell, take some stuff for VVF download section and add it on as a bonus.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan