my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Skul, H and Nia on stage: Voivod Montreal vid

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Skul, H and Nia on stage: Voivod Montreal vid
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted August 15, 2008 13:53     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's sing together now: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=XiAu3EXqVdQ

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 15, 2008 13:56     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha....awesome.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 15, 2008 15:09     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Brilliant!

I knew what song it was without the sound on. In fact, if any one doesn't then they've either got no business being on here or they're lucky enough to have their first listen of Killing Technology ahead of them.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 15, 2008 19:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's one of the coolest clips ever posted!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 15, 2008 19:46     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, that rules.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 16, 2008 06:12     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HA !

more please

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 16, 2008 06:21     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh heh! Forgot all about that. Lost in the madness of a Voivod show!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 16, 2008 07:01     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
QUIT. RUBBING. IT. IN.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 16, 2008 10:32     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I forgot about that one, too. I dropped the camera onstage and I guess the SD card mis-contacted, cuz the footage wasnt on the card - it was on the camera's built-in memory.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 21, 2008 11:58     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Internet legend, right there.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted August 23, 2008 15:39     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nice! i like the interview too, although i can't understand a word of it!
love the caption tho...."un vampire androide"

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan