my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Metal Inquisition on band logos

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Metal Inquisition on band logos
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 11, 2008 15:20     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you to Cthon for pointing the way to this guy

"You know what doesn't suck? Slayer logos. It's tough to judge the logo of such an awesome metal band without allowing their awesomeness get in the way of your judgement, but the sword pentagram is SO bad-ass that just drawing it makes you more metal."

Scroll down - the author replies!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 11, 2008 17:38     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i forget who turned me on to that site (think it was a vvf'er?). anyways, tons of funny shit there. the article on Voivod is terrible and sacrilegious, but still hilarious.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 11, 2008 19:42     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*chuckling chuckles*

And his closing line:
"Hmmm... I guess this is as good a time as any to tell you all that I'm a graphic designer."

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 11, 2008 19:58     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
i forget who turned me on to that site (think it was a vvf'er?). anyways, tons of funny shit there. the article on Voivod is terrible and sacrilegious, but still hilarious.

It was Greg.......scroll down until you find the part on famous metal star's real estate. That was a personal favorite of mine......

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted August 12, 2008 13:28     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Scroll way back to find Napalm Death listening to the basic tracks in Scott Burns truck in the parking lot of the studio.

edit: here it is...
http://metalinquisition.blogspot.com/2008/04/metal-inquisition-video-vault-napalm.html

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan