my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Dream DM Ticket

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Dream DM Ticket
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 17, 2008 21:55     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy hell!!!!!!

Norway's 1349 will return to North America this fall to participate in the highly anticipated CARCASS tour. Beginning September 5, the trek — also featuring NECROPHAGIST, SUFFOCATION, ABORTED and ROTTEN SOUND — will mark the band's third visit to America in support of its third and most successful album, "Hellfire". Seven performances as of press time are confirmed with more to be announced in the coming weeks.

The dates are as follows:

Sep. 05 - Palladium - Worcester, MA
Sep. 06 - Nokia Theater - New York, NY
Sep. 07 - Le Medley - Montreal, QC
Sep. 08 - Opera House - Toronto, ON
Sep. 09 - Starland Ballroom - Sayreville, NJ
Sep. 10 - Sonar - Baltimore, MD
Sep. 19 - The Grand - San Francisco, CA

I could care less about 1349 but the rest and of course Carcass are beyond fantastic!! First the VV shows and now this....and people are bummed about the state of metal nowadays??? Are you kidding me????

|  IP: Logged
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted July 18, 2008 06:48     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will be at the Starland Ballroom show in NJ. I used to work there....
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 18, 2008 12:02     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now when Marco Minnemann left, they hired Romain Goulon.
Here he plays a Necromedley: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdgkzYOYUp0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH2R1JmBty0

Mohammed and Marco are supposed to continue on a side project. That can end up weirder than most :-)

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan