my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » A gift for you all (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: A gift for you all
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted June 30, 2008 16:32     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
booo. my puter stops about half way thru! anybody burn it to DVR yet??

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

|  IP: Logged
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 30, 2008 16:54     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thank you very much man, really appreciated!!!

oddly enough this is the ONLY show from the 2000 european tour with Therion that has surfaced yet so its a real treat to me...

you see, Ive been hunting high and low for every possible Voïvod recording in existence and Ive been trying to cheer up this little here community to trade Voïvod live material for a good 5 years now so its really amazing that you are now posting this unsurfaced recording...
where have you been hiding during all these years? not interested in trading for other shows? this I can understand though I'd much rather have a vhs rip or a dvd rip than a compressed avi file but this will do the fucking trick anyway...

still I say again, thank you!

in case any of you here still have some unsurfaced shows like this one posted here please do get in touch, I have loads of shows to trade for them...
some really rare...
really...

bah!

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 30, 2008 17:14     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zlugz:
booo. my puter stops about half way thru! anybody burn it to DVR yet??

Have no fear, little sister is here....to bring over a copy this afternoon!

Damn cool stuff. Brought back memories of seeing them with Mr. Forest in Berkeley.

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted June 30, 2008 17:23     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If anyone is getting only the sound with no video you probably need the xvid codec which can be found here.

XVID

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 30, 2008 20:15     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skul's link solved it for me.....thanks again!
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted July 02, 2008 06:13     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool stuph! This was recorded on the tour with Therion? I went to the same show in Tilburg. Though the venue fucked up with the program and the whole shit started one hour earlier. We were a bit late and missed Voivod completely. Still pissed about this. Therion was nice however.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Max1334
VoivodFan
Member # 202

posted July 02, 2008 07:22     Profile for Max1334   Email Max1334     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
glad that you like it
in the future (d'n't know when, sorry...don't have much time for rip tapes etc...sadly...) i'll post other Voivod stuff I don't see around (but don't be excited, just audio of one concert in Biella, pictures and few things...)
cheers!
Max

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted July 02, 2008 07:22     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you! As soon as I get that bloody newspaper to the printer, I'll sit down with a cold beer and relax watching this.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted July 05, 2008 06:37     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Cool stuph! This was recorded on the tour with Therion? I went to the same show in Tilburg. Though the venue fucked up with the program and the whole shit started one hour earlier. We were a bit late and missed Voivod completely. Still pissed about this. Therion was nice however.

yes it was...
and Therion Tilburg 24/03/2000 was videotaped... but I never ever could find the Voïvod set...

damn cool setlist to say the least!!!

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 05, 2008 16:20     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greatly appreciated, I did not get to see Voivod post-Phobos (Eric-era), now I do!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan