my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » A gift for you all (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: A gift for you all
Max1334
VoivodFan
Member # 202

posted June 26, 2008 05:42     Profile for Max1334   Email Max1334     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi to you all Guys!
I don't write here as in the past, but sometimes I come here again for the news etc.
So, this is a gift for all of you. Hope you like it.
I've ripped this concert from my Vhs, do a dvd and then compressed in AVI, so all of you can easily download it and watch. Enjoy

VOIVOD - MILAN 21 March 2000

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 26, 2008 05:45     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOLY HELL!

Thank you for taking the time to post this!

Cheers!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 26, 2008 09:19     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How fucking cool is that?!

thank you!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 26, 2008 11:10     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's wicked! Thanks very much.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 26, 2008 17:22     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great job.
Thanks a ton for this treat

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted June 26, 2008 19:07     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THanks alot !
Is it christmas or what ?

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Miza
unregistered

posted June 26, 2008 20:34       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 13-34:
Hi to you all Guys!
I don't write here as in the past, but sometimes I come here again for the news etc.
So, this is a gift for all of you. Hope you like it.
I've ripped this concert from my Vhs, do a dvd and then compressed in AVI, so all of you can easily download it and watch. Enjoy

VOIVOD - MILAN 21 March 2000

I'd like to see it, but I don't really want any more 'programmes' on my already overloaded lappy, can I watch it without joining the club? If so, how?

IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 27, 2008 04:28     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you!!

--------------------

String em up

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted June 27, 2008 08:17     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Grazie Mille, this is a great gift, I have to check the date on my tickets but I'm quite sure I were at that gig too.
The place was very small but the performance was great , notice the power version of Fix my heart, Panorama and the The Prow, amazing...
Thanks a lot again.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 27, 2008 09:32     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 27, 2008 11:18     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks a lot!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

AMYGDALA
VoivodFan
Member # 990

posted June 27, 2008 14:00     Profile for AMYGDALA   Email AMYGDALA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks a lot 13-34 !
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 27, 2008 14:18     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell, this is one of the most entertaining videos ive ever seen. This lineup is the one I love so much because this is the one they play a lot of earcrushing metal!!

thank you very much indeed!!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted June 27, 2008 16:58     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Forever in your debt am I!!!!

Thanks beyond reasonable aquiescence!!!

you, young sir, are a paragon!!!

Ste the scouser

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

Richard
VoivodFan
Member # 1031

posted June 28, 2008 11:57     Profile for Richard   Email Richard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Piggy was tearing shit up in that video. Like was already observed, the set list is killer. I really love this era of Voivod. I'm greatly looking forward to DVOD-2 and the box set, even though I own all the material already.

I honestly think this era of Voivod is criminally underappreciated.

Simen
VoivodFan
Member # 1028

posted June 28, 2008 16:57     Profile for Simen   Email Simen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Negatron was my first Voivod-cd and it hit me right in the face. The sound caused some strings in my soul to swing like no other music did before. It seemed to me, that I finally found what I was looking for my whole life long. And I still feel this way.

(getting sentimental...)

--------------------

A star - even if extinct thousands of years ago - still sends his light through the universe

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted June 28, 2008 17:41     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THank YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!1

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 29, 2008 10:48     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy shit that video rocks hard!!!!

Thanks again, 13-34!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

gothmog665
VoivodFan
Member # 439

posted June 29, 2008 15:29     Profile for gothmog665   Email gothmog665     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you.

first the Heavy MTL concert video and now this , christmas is early this year.

NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted June 30, 2008 07:21     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just brilliant.

Do you know, after all these years I finally realise just how blinkered I was in pining for Snake & Blacky at that time. They sounded amazing in this form.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 30, 2008 08:11     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've got the audio but no video...just seems to be stuck?? Is this right or is there something wrong???
warcorpse
VoivodFan
Member # 1

posted June 30, 2008 08:33     Profile for warcorpse   Email warcorpse     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
I've got the audio but no video...just seems to be stuck?? Is this right or is there something wrong???

that happened to me once with a bolt thrower video. i downloaded a large pack of codecs from a death metal blog. fixed it. look around for codecs, carefully.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 30, 2008 09:49     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All you need is VLC.
www.videolan.org

It plays *everything*, or almost!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 30, 2008 14:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks man!!
consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted June 30, 2008 15:19     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great show! This vid kills. Thanks much for posting!!!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan