my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Musiqueplus interview

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Musiqueplus interview
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 26, 2008 05:06     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'Ere

it's in French though dammit

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 26, 2008 05:40     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would get my French co-workers to read it to me but they are French and hate me because i am from Texas so to hell with them anyway.

(Not "to hell" with all French...just my co-workers)

Simen
VoivodFan
Member # 1028

posted June 26, 2008 06:40     Profile for Simen   Email Simen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone here, who can give us non-french-speakers a short summary? PLEASE???

--------------------

A star - even if extinct thousands of years ago - still sends his light through the universe

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 26, 2008 09:16     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Y'all welcome. hehe. I was happy to find out that my programming of the DVR actually worked when I came home the next day.

Basically, they talk about Heavy MTL and metal in general and how the offer from the organizers made 'em put the band back together, and how Montreal needed a festival like that, etc.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 26, 2008 09:47     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nothing about the 'concept', then?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Simen
VoivodFan
Member # 1028

posted June 27, 2008 17:03     Profile for Simen   Email Simen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Skulhed! Can you believe how fucking silly I was? I took old fashioned roman latin in school instead of french!

--------------------

A star - even if extinct thousands of years ago - still sends his light through the universe

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 27, 2008 19:43     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:

Basically, they talk about Heavy MTL and metal in general and how the offer from the organizers made 'em put the band back together...

Heh, thought they were doing it to honour Piggy's music?
No tour or European gigs then eh.

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan