my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » This busy Voivodfan forum... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: This busy Voivodfan forum...
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 25, 2008 17:58     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...is great, innit? Welcome back everyone!

(would go for the group hug but you all kinda smell)

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted June 25, 2008 18:07     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:

That's actually just H and Skul - they haven't showered since their fanboy experience with "the band".

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Simen
VoivodFan
Member # 1028

posted June 25, 2008 18:31     Profile for Simen   Email Simen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I´m new on this board - joined y´all yesterday. But thanks for letting me in! You´re really cool!!! I mean it!

--------------------

A star - even if extinct thousands of years ago - still sends his light through the universe

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 25, 2008 19:28     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:

Glad to know you're still around man. I thought you'd given up on the internet entirely.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 25, 2008 21:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
4 miles on the treadmill watching Soundgarden and I'm sure I stink as bad as H & Skul, but I'd still hug y'all anyway!!! 'CAUSE THAT'S FUKIN METAL!!!!!

It is great to see this board jumpin again and not just me posting what I've bought on cd lately!!!

VOIVOD LIVES!!!!!

--------------------

yawn

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted June 26, 2008 00:06     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I'm mainly a lurker on this forum since years ago ... I was THIS close to go bankrupt and fly all the way from Chile to Montreal for the HeavyMTL .. no shit that I was decided ...unfortunately, some old debt from my university payment popped up, spoiling my crazy plan. I cannot say how frustrated I got from this ... however it is cool to see this forum alive and kicking again, and of course watching (at least on pics and videos) the mighty ol' Voivod kicking ass again.

Cheers to all the lucky bastards who were there ... I hope you made noise for all of us who couldn't show up, but whose spirits were right there with you, supporting our beloved band.

To the Death!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 26, 2008 05:02     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I smell today too.

--------------------

String em up

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 26, 2008 05:42     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simen:
Well, I´m new on this board - joined y´all yesterday. But thanks for letting me in! You´re really cool!!! I mean it!

Welcome aboard the smelly VVF forum.

I just had a shower so i don't smell.

Simen
VoivodFan
Member # 1028

posted June 26, 2008 06:18     Profile for Simen   Email Simen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by K:
Welcome aboard the smelly VVF forum.

I just had a shower so i don't smell.

This meens I can hug you now?

Thanks for the welcome!

--------------------

A star - even if extinct thousands of years ago - still sends his light through the universe

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 26, 2008 06:24     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I met Voivod. I will never wash again!

Cool that this awesome event has got this place jumping again. Just chuffed to be able to share the experience with you fuckers. If I win the lottery we're all going to Japan... but seeing as I don't buy lottery tickets, it's kinda unlikely!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 26, 2008 08:27     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
I met Voivod. I will never wash again!

Cool that this awesome event has got this place jumping again. Just chuffed to be able to share the experience with you fuckers. If I win the lottery we're all going to Japan... but seeing as I don't buy lottery tickets, it's kinda unlikely!

h...I just wanted to say that it was mighty effin cool that you were able to make the trip!! You are now among those of us who can proudly show off our pictures with the boys to our children

....and this is me with Away....and Snake.... and hopefully they will think you're the coolest person in the world, not the parent they are embarassed to be seen with

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 26, 2008 09:10     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like people who smell voivodish

Nice to see a lot of people live up here, Voivod lives!!

Huray!!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted June 26, 2008 11:05     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
I like people who smell voivodish

Nice to see a lot of people live up here, Voivod lives!!

Huray!!

Oooh! Are the poufy pirate shirts making a comeback to the forum as well?

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 26, 2008 11:09     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmmmhhhhh.

Zinc Plated buckets come to mind too........

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 26, 2008 11:13     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
mmmmhhhhh.

Zinc Plated buckets come to mind too........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 26, 2008 11:19     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
....and this is me with Away....and Snake.... and hopefully they will think you're the coolest person in the world, not the parent they are embarassed to be seen with [/QB]

you have no idea how many times this scenario has gone through my head...

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 26, 2008 14:00     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My grandkids are gonna be all like 'you listen to MUSIC? oh purlease...' and then get back to their hardcore calculus and abacus competitions.

My bird says I smell "fuckin' lush", which is a welsh term meaning I do not actively stink right now.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 26, 2008 22:04     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i miss the welsh. . . and their cider...
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted June 27, 2008 00:07     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WE ARE CONNECTED.

WE ARE CONNECTED!!!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 27, 2008 05:01     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
If I win the lottery we're all going to Japan... but seeing as I don't buy lottery tickets, it's kinda unlikely!

Buy the damn ticket!
Oh and I stink of garlic now.

--------------------

String em up

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 27, 2008 05:29     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Buy the damn ticket!

heh heh.. alright! Just for tomfuckery, I'll buy a ticket for tomorrow's draw! Who wants to pick the numbers?!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 27, 2008 05:42     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't ask me.

I suck at lottery ticket number pickin.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 27, 2008 06:07     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've never got more than 2 numbers on the rare occasions I've paid my "idiot tax".

Having said that, I know a couple of people who have won something on it. You know me. You might win!
Go aaawn... it could be YOU!!!!

--------------------

String em up

Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted June 27, 2008 07:06     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In 2001 or 2002 I won 50 000$ with 6 other people, maybe I can help. The statistics says, there is more chance to win a second time, than for the first time...

Simen
VoivodFan
Member # 1028

posted June 27, 2008 07:13     Profile for Simen   Email Simen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds good! Go on!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan