my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod pictures from Heavy MTL show (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: Voivod pictures from Heavy MTL show
spudboy
VoivodFan
Member # 78

posted June 22, 2008 21:53     Profile for spudboy   Email spudboy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check them out: http://www.heavymtl.com/gallery/29-Voivod

Unfortunately, I couldn't be at the show. Let's hope someone out there recorded it!

|  IP: Logged
Rev. Joel
VoivodFan
Member # 1024

posted June 22, 2008 22:56     Profile for Rev. Joel   Email Rev. Joel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuggin awesome.

--------------------

"Wow, a superpowers drug you can just rub into your skin? You'd think it'd be something you'd have to freebase."
- Philip J. Fry

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 22, 2008 23:08     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, that is just RIDICULOUSLY fucking awesome.

I would've given a toe or a finger or some shit to have been there.

That straight-on pic w/ Noiro's hair up in the air is the stuff of legend.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 22, 2008 23:47     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay Blacky!!! Very freakin' cool. cool. cool. cool. coooooool!!

Thanks Voivod. Thank you for honoring a legend, and for doing what I would think was probably the second hardest thing you've ever had to do -respecting Piggy's wishes by keeping the music alive.

What a day in history!!

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted June 23, 2008 00:50     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ME SO HAPPY!
ME WANT TO CRY.

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 23, 2008 04:07     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Goose bumps is the only thing I can say

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 23, 2008 10:30     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

More later. Hehe.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 23, 2008 10:31     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Legends NEVER die. Awesome pics. I wanna read some reviews of the shows from the lucky bastards that were asble to attend.

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 23, 2008 10:33     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll say this: it was the most unbelievable day, EVER!!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 23, 2008 10:42     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
I'll say this: it was the most unbelievable day, EVER!!

yep, pretty much.

NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted June 23, 2008 10:46     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
youtube link!

Iron gang comes here, Metal noise is near, indeed.

The recording isn't great but the performance is.

Simen
VoivodFan
Member # 1028

posted June 23, 2008 11:16     Profile for Simen   Email Simen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! You guys make it a bit easier to life so far away from Canada...

--------------------

A star - even if extinct thousands of years ago - still sends his light through the universe

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted June 23, 2008 12:00     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kool pix!

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 23, 2008 12:00     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's a little video:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=sN8CC9FYGnk

It's only 41 seconds long, tho. hhe. Sorry.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 23, 2008 13:26     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skul, that pic fucking rules.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Simen
VoivodFan
Member # 1028

posted June 23, 2008 14:13     Profile for Simen   Email Simen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
[QB]Here's a little video:

WOW!!! This kills! THX!!!

--------------------

A star - even if extinct thousands of years ago - still sends his light through the universe

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 23, 2008 14:31     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok so here's a PANTSLOAD of pics that I took... not all of 'em are good or relevant, but hopefully you'll enjoy them.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 23, 2008 14:32     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
more.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 23, 2008 14:33     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
holy fuckballs! more!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 23, 2008 14:33     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and finally...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 23, 2008 14:45     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome pics Skul. That totally ruled!! How many VVF'ers were in the crowd shots???
consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted June 23, 2008 15:44     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Killer, killer, and.... oh yeah, KILLER!! Nice pics. Plus they sounded great even on the low sound quality youtube vids! No Piggy sucks, but seems like Dan Mongrain was doing cool job with the tunes. Hope can catch them live.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 23, 2008 15:46     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
skul, your photos are way better than mine!
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted June 23, 2008 15:47     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My bald melon is there!!!!!
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted June 23, 2008 16:06     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pics by Tim Snow, The Gazette

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan