my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Maybe I'm just an doofus,

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maybe I'm just an doofus,
Rev. Joel
VoivodFan
Member # 1024

posted June 20, 2008 17:03     Profile for Rev. Joel   Email Rev. Joel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
but I can't figure out how to put the VVF downloads on a CD...is it possible?

--------------------

"Wow, a superpowers drug you can just rub into your skin? You'd think it'd be something you'd have to freebase."
- Philip J. Fry

|  IP: Logged
Rev. Joel
VoivodFan
Member # 1024

posted June 20, 2008 17:14     Profile for Rev. Joel   Email Rev. Joel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's confirmed: I am an doofus.

--------------------

"Wow, a superpowers drug you can just rub into your skin? You'd think it'd be something you'd have to freebase."
- Philip J. Fry

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted June 20, 2008 19:10     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does that mean you figured it out?

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Rev. Joel
VoivodFan
Member # 1024

posted June 20, 2008 19:37     Profile for Rev. Joel   Email Rev. Joel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I noticed that I typed "an" doofus...that's why I confirmed it.

I can play the files with Media Player, but I can't put the tracks on the burn list.

--------------------

- Philip J. Fry

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 20, 2008 21:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
maybe you need to convert them to wav files first. it depends on what program you're using, i guess. i've never had a problem burning any of the files from VVF onto cdr.

good luck

--------------------

yawn

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted June 20, 2008 22:44     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rev. Joel:
I noticed that I typed "an" doofus...that's why I confirmed it.

I can play the files with Media Player, but I can't put the tracks on the burn list.

Ah, typos are always fun...

I've never had a problem burning them to cd but I've never tried in Media Player. When I was on a PC I used Roxio, which came free with the computer. I never had a problem with it. Pretty much any program that plays mp3s usually will burn cds too, these days. Anybody have any recommendations for the Rev? I'm a slave to my iPod these days so I haven't tried any in a long time.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 20, 2008 23:39     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Joel, which albums (or songs) are you having trouble with? i can convert those files and send them to you as mp3s (or whatever burns best on your CD burner) if you want.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Rev. Joel
VoivodFan
Member # 1024

posted June 21, 2008 16:45     Profile for Rev. Joel   Email Rev. Joel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cthon, so far I've only tried the Hatross and Angel Rat demos, but I've been unsuccessful with both.

If you could send them to me as mp3s, that would be stellar, and I thank you in advance.

--------------------

- Philip J. Fry

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 21, 2008 16:51     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uhm... but they *are* mp3s already. Right-click on a file and just save it to your PC.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 21, 2008 17:21     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, what Skul said... maybe you need to try a different burner program?

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Rev. Joel
VoivodFan
Member # 1024

posted June 21, 2008 18:22     Profile for Rev. Joel   Email Rev. Joel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah okay, so like I said, I am an doofus.

I figured it out and am now very much enjoying the Angel Rat demos on my home stereo system.

Thank you to everyone who helped.

--------------------

- Philip J. Fry

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted June 22, 2008 13:34     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe i'm an Leo!
Enjoy the demos, they rock!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 05, 2008 21:27     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think you are a doofus, for other reasons

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan