my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Meeting point for Voivod show sunday (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Meeting point for Voivod show sunday
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted June 18, 2008 21:20     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey everyone...it would be cool to set up a meeting point for sundays gig where us voivodians could meet up and party together ! Ive been talking with Annie and other Iron Gangers and we tought that up front to the left of the stage would be ok...so those of you that are gonna be there put on your voivod T's.. come meet us and lets get WASTED !!!

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

|  IP: Logged
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted June 18, 2008 21:50     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
RIGHT ON!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 19, 2008 05:06     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lucky bastids

--------------------

String em up

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted June 19, 2008 08:52     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What time?
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 19, 2008 09:24     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tsawyerfam:
What time?

I would suggest around 5:15.

I'll join all y'all at some point.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 19, 2008 10:26     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll have a thought for you guys!
Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted June 19, 2008 11:35     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello all,
5:15 would be great for me.

See ya.

Now let's pray for the

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 19, 2008 12:11     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It says heavy showers on the BBC website. I think they got the 'heavy' part right!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 19, 2008 13:05     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
It says heavy showers on the BBC website. I think they got the 'heavy' part right!

I guess they were talking about a shower of DECIBELS! \m/ \m/

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 19, 2008 13:11     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
IF WE THINK REAL HARD, WE CAN STOP THE RAIN!!

Didnt it work for Woodstock? hehe.

I hope the weather's nice enough for sunday, too.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 19, 2008 19:45     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
IF WE THINK REAL HARD, WE CAN STOP THE RAIN!!

...have a killer time with VOIVOD!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted June 19, 2008 21:32     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
perfect !! 5:15 up front to the left of the stage...only 3 little days remain !

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 20, 2008 06:28     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:

Will it be a ton of invisible lead soup?

--------------------

String em up

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted June 20, 2008 13:49     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To help you guys find me...heres what ill be wearing on sunday...Korgull t-shirt...with a sleevless denim jacket full of patchs ( my backpatch is a motorhead bomber) and also a black montreal canadiens cap...as for saturday...it will be the same...except ill have a motorhead t shirt...so look for me you guys and lets smoke !

--------------------

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 21, 2008 14:01     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope you cats have a wicked time at the festival. I really wish I could be there to witness the mighty VOIVOD, but it's just not possible. So throw the horns high and have a few pints for me. All the best to the band too - I hope you guys have a blast cranking it up.

To The Death!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 21, 2008 14:29     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aarrghgh

Have fun you lot
Take pictures

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 22, 2008 08:50     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Only a few hours away now!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 22, 2008 10:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm expecting a soundboard recording of this to show up in the download section
A 3 camera 5.1 audio dvd would be nice also if you guys could pull that off.
FUCK IT, just have fun for all of us poor fans that can't be there to enjoy it.

--------------------

yawn

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 22, 2008 11:30     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 22, 2008 11:51     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OMFG TORNADO!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 22, 2008 12:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:

Great setlist!!! Every album well represented.................

You lucky lucky bastards!!!!!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted June 22, 2008 13:36     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i want that set list tatooed on my back! now!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 22, 2008 20:26     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WELL!?!?

Ya'll should be on a laptop right now giving us up to the minute details! I know, I know, it's too hard to type when you're wasted and still excited and sad from seeing Voivod.....without Piggy.

damn, must have been out of this world.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 22, 2008 21:17     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, please a full report!!!!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 22, 2008 21:34     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's a late "lucky bastards!!!" to all of you lucky bastards who witnessed this historical gig (especially lucky Skulhed), hoping you all had a great time and also waiting for reports!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan