my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Nothingface

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nothingface
Rev. Joel
VoivodFan
Member # 1024

posted June 12, 2008 19:33     Profile for Rev. Joel   Email Rev. Joel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got my copy in the mail today, and I'm about to press play for the first time, and I am stoked!

Just wanted to share.

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 12, 2008 19:42     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Be stoked.
By the 5th play, you'll be enthralled.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 12, 2008 19:46     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Niiiiice.

--------------------

String em up

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 13, 2008 01:09     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am so excited for you Rev. Joel!! Sadly, coming in so late in the game, you surely missed this tour....but it is NEVER to late to experience perfection and plain old awesome-ness

I give Nothingface this many Korgulls:

Damn, moderators, I can only give it an 8....

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 13, 2008 01:12     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
!!
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted June 13, 2008 01:52     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahhaaa sis. cheater!
Nothingface for the first time?? really? damn! that's so cool. use protection!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 13, 2008 16:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NOTHINGFACE it's like an addictive drug only it won't fuck up your health or make you uglier... although if you're already ugly it ain't going to make you pretty. One thing I do know, the more I listen to it the more I like it and the more I want to listen to it more... and I've had it since it first came out.

VOIVOD, my antidrug

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 13, 2008 17:20     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
... although if you're already ugly it ain't going to make you pretty.

and

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Rev. Joel
VoivodFan
Member # 1024

posted June 13, 2008 17:39     Profile for Rev. Joel   Email Rev. Joel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy shit!

I'm on my eighth or ninth listen since yesterday.

Now my head's about to explode because a significant portion of my consciousness is still occupied by Dimension Hatross, and it's not quite ready to let anything else in there yet. It could get brutal.

--------------------

"Wow, a superpowers drug you can just rub into your skin? You'd think it'd be something you'd have to freebase."
- Philip J. Fry

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 14, 2008 18:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YEP, that's NOTHINFACE alright. Welcome to our world!!!! The journey's only just begun, enjoy the trip, it lasts forever.

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 16, 2008 11:50     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, lucky bastard.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 16, 2008 14:48     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I used to play the first 4 records after each other while studying. I was reading my books (maths and so) and wasn't even hearing the records. When the record was finished the music stopped I kind of woke up from the book and turned the record around or put another on. This was I managed to get through technical school.

Oh the memories,............

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 16, 2008 14:54     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
I used to play the first 4 records after each other while studying. I was reading my books (maths and so) and wasn't even hearing the records. When the record was finished the music stopped I kind of woke up from the book and turned the record around or put another on. This was how I managed to get through technical school.

Oh the memories,............

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan