my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Another 'Newbie' (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Another 'Newbie'
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 02, 2008 21:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Miza:
The 'Mission', for starters, was to find out if this 'forum' has people who are open to the truth, not just the usual, expounding the doubtful 'virtues' of their 'Idols'

I was on the stage as a teen-ager, which is probably why I don't 'Idolise' other musicians.
I don't like liars, who poison people's minds, with bullshit.
Get real or just leave me out of it

I don't IDOLIZE any musician, but I enjoy a lot of musician's artwork. I've met lots of musicians who's work I enjoy and has had a major impact on my life but have NEVER spoken to them like they are any better than I am... and If they think they are, than I have no reason to talk with them, but that's not saying I'm all of a sudden going to start disliking their music.

Stardom, fame, and being in the public eye can have a strange effect on people. Some people are just born assholes, other's learn how to become one. The smart ones know how to keep their feet on the ground and remain human.

I DON'T enjoy people who speak in riddles trying to state their point of view.

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Simen
VoivodFan
Member # 1028

posted July 03, 2008 04:38     Profile for Simen   Email Simen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

Stardom, fame, and being in the public eye can have a strange effect on people. Some people are just born assholes, other's learn how to become one. The smart ones know how to keep their feet on the ground and remain human.

That couldnīt be said better!

--------------------

A star - even if extinct thousands of years ago - still sends his light through the universe

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 03, 2008 08:13     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, most people are assholes, band or no band.

If we were to take the word of someone we don't know, against a bunch of other people that we don't know (ie the guys in Maiden), then that would make us no better than the London retards who jumped on the bandwagon & joined in with giving me abuse for something that I didn't do.
And I would like to think that nobody here is that retarded.

Sorry to be longwinded!

--------------------

String em up

Miza
unregistered

posted July 03, 2008 17:44       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I'm human and still on my feet!

Like Shoeder said "Closed minds breed ignorance."

'Bla bla bla bla' = shoot to kill, 'Skulhead'- 'my opinion is the ONLY one' you are the 'troll'!

Thanks for your imput

IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 03, 2008 18:47     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Buhbye now!
Alonaha
unregistered

posted July 03, 2008 19:55       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You have shot to kill a lone Woman!

My account in the name of 'Miza' has been blocked, have been banned?!?!

For what?

That is a cowardly act of aggression, you put your whole country to shame with your wicked, cowardly act!

America/Canada is at WAR with anyone and everyone and like a mindless moron, you copy!

I hope you will be punished and soon for your nasty cowardly act of agression against a lone Woman!

It is time to work Lord, for they have made 'Void' THY 'Law'....(from the Holy Scriptures. 119.)

Whilst those who would WAR against me FALL, I will prevail, I will still stand free and tall....Lonamiza.

Alonaha
unregistered

posted July 03, 2008 20:15       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My Father was in a WAR, he was in the Army in Belgium. He lead his Comrades to Dunkirk, where they were picked up by the British, (who you French Canadians make it clear you HATE,)
who brought him to England.
He was awarded the highest French honor, for bravery.

His surname, ( that of a 'War' hero,) starts with 'V' and is something you will never own.

VO means 'visiting order', so I visited.

Goodbye

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 03, 2008 20:19     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, screw you and your scriptures. You were probably around when they were written anyway.

And this 'description' fits 'you' to a 'T'. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

You show up here and start speaking in riddles about a vision and your so-called mission to expose the truth about Maiden and all that fucking shit... THIS IS A VOIVOD FORUM! HELLO?

And I know I put my entire country to shame... for getting rid of a troll... sure, ok. (craaazzzyyyyyy)

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 03, 2008 22:05     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is all too funny.

Skul the assassin!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 03, 2008 22:18     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like to pet small, fluffy kittens.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 03, 2008 22:24     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i like pie.
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 04, 2008 00:21     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice. Gotta love the cryptic hints at conspiracies in the music biz. Best troll since a certain "fox".
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 04, 2008 05:51     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
French Fancies are good also. Almost as good as pie.

--------------------

String em up

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted July 04, 2008 07:01     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(from the Holy Scriptures. 119.)

holy=like a soft hole? car hole=garage asshole?
Me dont understand could someone put this yet again in simple understandable english please(if its worth translating)
Skul?!

I like french fries with ketchup

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 04, 2008 07:30     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
entertaining at the very least. anyone here a member of any Maiden message boards? i was just curious about how this whole conspiracy message was interpreted in a more rationally appropriate forum...

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 04, 2008 08:28     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
French fries and pies are always good. However one must always include some cake, in order to ensure a balanced diet.

--------------------

String em up

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 04, 2008 09:03     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We just witnessed the world famous "Skulhed Touch". Way to go!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 04, 2008 10:36     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mmmmm, this whole food talk has made me hungry.

BTW, I'm having gnocchi for lunch today, anybody else here who likes italian food?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 04, 2008 11:21     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mmmm... gnocchi. Italian food is my favourite. Might have pizza in a bit.

--------------------

String em up

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 04, 2008 15:19     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonutz:
I do I do I do!!!!

And Maldoroman does too, he went to Italy to record Ars Magika because of that

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 04, 2008 18:34     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THANK YOU SKUL.

To Rid The Disease!!!

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan