my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Another 'Newbie' (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Another 'Newbie'
Lonamiza
unregistered

posted June 06, 2008 22:35       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, I'm new to this 'Forum' too, I've listened to some of the music and like it, so I've come back for more
I'm a musician, been so since my early teens, was in my only Band at 17, but didn't like being in the spotlight,= Dancing in the Moonlight, one of my favorite songs

IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 06, 2008 22:48     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
welcome to Voivod Fan!!!! Anyone making a reference to Thin Lizzy is certainly welcome to hang out here. Don't forget to check out all the other great info and download section on the site. There's lots to be learned and lots to listen to.

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Miza
unregistered

posted June 06, 2008 23:07       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello 'schroeder', I see you are member no 5, do you moderate the forum?
I have noticed that although there are at least two of us on line, the 'chat' box says that no-one is here!?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 07, 2008 05:45     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Miza, welcome to the forum, the chatbox is just for the chatroom.

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 07, 2008 18:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nope, I don't moderate a damn thing... just tolerate everything
I'm lucky #5 because I was among the first that Warcorpse invite here after he created this great site because the ASSHOLE that was running the original unofficial Voivod site and forum, thought he was God, and treated everyone like shit. You won't see that happen here... yet we will kill thoughtless trolls that try to fuck things up.

BTW: listened to Johnny the Fox at work today

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 08, 2008 07:22     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hI THERE mIZA,

welcome aboard!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Miza
unregistered

posted June 08, 2008 19:21       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello to 'Head Villan' and 'paul'.
Talking of 'Johnny the Fox':

"Down by the 'Waterfront', Johnny's hiding with the Boy."

The 'Waterfront' is a Bar/Hotel, near to the place I met Phil and just around the corner is a memorial to Mick Ronson the guitarist.

Do you know which band Mick Ronson played with or where he was from?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 09, 2008 08:45     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wasn't Mick the guitarist in Alice Cooper?

100 points if I'm right

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 09, 2008 11:21     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome aboard!

Where are you from Miza?

Miza
unregistered

posted June 09, 2008 18:10       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Wasn't Mick the guitarist in Alice Cooper?

100 points if I'm right

That's -100 points then, 'coz he was with the 'Small Faces', with Ronnie Wood, who now plays with the Rolling Stones.

Miza
unregistered

posted June 09, 2008 18:13       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Welcome aboard!

Where are you from Miza?

Hello 'Maldororz',

From? that's a good one, as I've been on the move since I was born.

I'll say from the Planet Earth, I'm here on a kind of 'Mission'.

You?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 10, 2008 11:05     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Miza:
I'll say from the Planet Earth, I'm here on a kind of 'Mission'.

You?

Umm, just Canada.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 10, 2008 13:10     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I'm here on a kind of 'Mission'.

You?

mmmmm..... interesting, what might this "kind of Mission" be?

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 10, 2008 13:14     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 10, 2008 14:05     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At least she's not on a mission from Rod...

Smallwood that is

--------------------

String em up

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 10, 2008 16:56     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's nice to have some cosmopolitan people here on VVF for a change!

Welcome aboard, Miza!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Miza
unregistered

posted June 10, 2008 21:52       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
At least she's not on a mission from Rod...

Smallwood that is

I do belong to the 'IMOC', but no-one talks to me there because I tell them about the wicked things that their 'Idols' have done in the past, like ripping people off or calling them bad names!

'Ir^n Maiden' are PLAGIARIST FRAUDS who care nothing for the people they rip off! Nor do they care about the consequences of their lies and fraudulent claims. People have died because of all the lies!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 10, 2008 22:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
That's -100 points then, 'coz he was with the 'Small Faces', with Ronnie Wood, who now plays with the Rolling Stones.

DOH!!!! I'm ashamed of myself

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 10, 2008 22:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Miza's "mission" is to get us to hate Iron Maiden.

I think you'd have an easier time convincing me that we haven't been to the moon and the world is flat.

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 10, 2008 23:04     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uhm... isnt that trolling?
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted June 11, 2008 17:20     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:

sweet! on a "Mission From 'Arry!" oh wait, that's the other thread....

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Miza
unregistered

posted June 26, 2008 20:07       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Miza's "mission" is to get us to hate Iron Maiden.

I think you'd have an easier time convincing me that we haven't been to the moon and the world is flat.

WRONG!!!!

I have a genuine 'complaint' against the band, who accordindg to quite a few people here in England, have been ripped off by them in the early years.

How else do you think they got there?

But if you would rather lick the floors for them, go ahead

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 27, 2008 08:44     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Much as I like Maiden, I won't be licking anything for them.

--------------------

String em up

Miza
unregistered

posted July 02, 2008 19:40       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:

The 'Mission', for starters, was to find out if this 'forum' has people who are open to the truth, not just the usual, expounding the doubtful 'virtues' of their 'Idols'

I was on the stage as a teen-ager, which is probably why I don't 'Idolise' other musicians.
I don't like liars, who poison people's minds, with bullshit.
Get real or just leave me out of it

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 02, 2008 21:31     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup, that's what I said... Trolling.

Bla bla bla bla...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan