my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » NO MERCY "Widespread Bloodshed..." cdr... who wants one?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NO MERCY "Widespread Bloodshed..." cdr... who wants one?
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 06, 2008 17:34     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, so I've recorded the vinyl to my PC and thought instead of uploading files for download, I thought I'd weed it out to anyone interested in a copy and spreading it to other people on this forum. So I will send 3 copies to the forst 3 people to email me thier address and promise once they get it to reoffer it to 3 more people here, until the demand has been filled.

Or if someone wants to host the songs and post links for a download I'll send you a cdr also. I'll be creating some cd art soon that I can post online for jewel cases.

I can't believe Mike Muir hasn't properly released this on cd yet, it's a classick.

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 06, 2008 19:34     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ive got it at 224kbps, but a lossless copy would be awesome to have.

the copy i got online had this for art, not sure if it helps:

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 06, 2008 22:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like Hex is gonna hook us all up with a space for me to upload flac files (unles he instructs me to something different. So stay tuned and either him or I will let y'all know where to get it from. I tweeked the sound a bit to give a little more life to the vocals which sounded a bit muddy or buried.

I'll definitley use the photo stip for the art, and I'll just shoot the cover with my camera to get a bigger image. Thanks

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan