my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Vinyl! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: Vinyl!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 09, 2008 18:03     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's a few. Not in as good condition as everyone else's unfortunately!

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 09, 2008 18:23     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and some more...

And now for the embarrassing ones

--------------------

String em up

Miza
unregistered

posted June 09, 2008 18:27       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, I'm really surprised that I haven't heard of the Band before, I've been around the Stage since the early '70's, (but mostly in England or Europe.)

I still haven't listened to all of the catalogue, but I like what I've heard so far.

IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 10, 2008 07:28     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh you've got worse ones than that, HV!

(hides his Boston album)

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 10, 2008 17:19     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im sure i could embarass myself to tears, haha. now, where did i hide the camera?

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 10, 2008 20:34     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, HV's got it all!

Here's a few more:

(If the Pleasure to Kill one looks like I played the shit out of it, it's because I did!)

...and these fucking things that I need to get rid of, one day:

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted June 10, 2008 21:04     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey skul...if you ever really want to get rid of these fuckin things...tell me !!

ill gladly help you for free !

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 10, 2008 21:36     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A'ight SD... i'll keep that in mind. heh.

Oh what the heck... here's a couple more.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 10, 2008 22:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DBC, you lucky bastard!!!!!

This is one of the best topics we've ever had here. I'm seeing lots of killer stuff and great collections!!!! Now I'm getting really upset about all the vinyl I had to sell to make ends meet so many years ago

I mailed a whole bunch of early underground demo tapes to X-D years ago, because I knew he'd give 'em a good home. Voivod, Death Angel, Metallica, Megadeth, Exodus....
I think I still have a box of store bought cassettes in my attic. I just need to dump 'em one day. Sometimes I think about selling some more of my vinyl collection on Ebay, but then I see photos like the ones posted here, and know that I'd probably regret it if I did.

--------------------

yawn

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted June 14, 2008 07:55     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mine are currently all boxed up as I have recently moved in with my partner. There isn't a lot of space here for 700+ LP's so we have to think up a plan. I'd rather take a picture of those than my newer ones to be honest. If I get the chance to I will do it.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

gothmog665
VoivodFan
Member # 439

posted June 14, 2008 14:18     Profile for gothmog665   Email gothmog665     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

full resolution

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 14, 2008 15:16     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by doctor_deo:

full resolution

Ohh. Another one with Speed kills I i see. Best comp ever. That's a treat right there How about this list of bands?

Hallows eve: Metal merchants
Exodus: A lesson in violence
Destruction: Bestial invasion
Bulldozer: Insurrection of the living damned
Metallica: Fight fire with fire
Slayer: Evil has no boundaries
Possessed: Pentagram
Exciter: Riders from darkness
Venom: Black metal
Voivod: War and pain
Megadeth: Rattlehead
Celtic Frost: Into the crypt of rays.

Lot's of hit's in that one.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 22, 2008 14:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

My closet which is in transition of getting a lot of my cd box sets out and into the my
room on floating shelves which I've been putting up.

Below are a few pix of some of my vinyl collection. I got a bit bummed
while I was pulling out albums to take pictures of because I realized how
many hundreds of records I ended up selling many years ago that I no longer have.

--------------------

yawn

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted June 22, 2008 18:22     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck, I'm jealous!!
So much good pieces of slab.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 23, 2008 04:36     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DBC. good taste Schroeder,

I see you have a Elf LP,nice!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 23, 2008 10:18     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've had that DBC since it came out many years ago and have all the ELF on vinyl... DIO was God, but I've moved him down to Living Legend status now. He still has an amazing voice.
I'll have to post some pics of my 7 inch vinyl and some picture discs also.
a walk down memory lane

--------------------

yawn

Rev. Joel
VoivodFan
Member # 1024

posted June 23, 2008 19:01     Profile for Rev. Joel   Email Rev. Joel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

"Wow, a superpowers drug you can just rub into your skin? You'd think it'd be something you'd have to freebase."
- Philip J. Fry

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 23, 2008 22:31     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW... Rev, you have Nothingface AND all the records that the band used for inspiration.
great photo

--------------------

yawn

winoguy
VoivodFan
Member # 748

posted June 29, 2008 16:30     Profile for winoguy   Email winoguy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's great to see this stuff. Alot of these I had. For some unknown reason I briefly switched to cassette before going on to CD. Last year I got a nice turntable and have been buying vinyl again.

--------------------

11-7-88 w/ Violence
5-15-03 w/ Sepultura
6-22-08 w/ Anthrax

Interested in CDR trades. Have over 3100 titles in thrash, doom, death, grind, hardcore, NWOBHM, 70's, power etc. I sell on ebay under vladdrac666
http://www.myspace.com/doommetalpatches

Voivod Maniac
VoivodFan
Member # 337

posted July 01, 2008 16:22     Profile for Voivod Maniac   Email Voivod Maniac     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VOIVOD!!!

--------------------

To The Death!

Simen
VoivodFan
Member # 1028

posted July 01, 2008 17:16     Profile for Simen   Email Simen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, thatīs really impressive!!!

--------------------

A star - even if extinct thousands of years ago - still sends his light through the universe

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 01, 2008 18:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
REMAINS, great photo!!!!!
The only one I can't figure out what it is, is the cd on the bottom row, in the second spot counting from the left. What the hell is that one?

--------------------

yawn

Voivod Maniac
VoivodFan
Member # 337

posted July 01, 2008 19:21     Profile for Voivod Maniac   Email Voivod Maniac     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THIS IS THE VENOM TRIBUTE: IN THE NAME OF SATAN.

--------------------

To The Death!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 02, 2008 03:53     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm very jealous of this collection!

--------------------

String em up

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted July 02, 2008 07:40     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod:

Black Sabbath:

ASVA/Burning Witch split:

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan