my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Actual lyrics from a rapper named "big L"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Actual lyrics from a rapper named "big L"
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted May 15, 2008 14:43     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They wanna know why, I'm so fly, a girl asked me for a ring and I put one around her whole eye

I got styles you can't copy bitch, its the triple six/ In the mix, straight from H-E-double hockey sticks

I'm makin rap hits, I snap flicks and mack chicks/ Just the slim ones, you won't see L with no fat bitch

I'm makin ducks shed much tears, I buck queers/ I don't have it all upstairs but who the fuck cares

I got slugs for snitches, no love for bitches/ Puttin thugs in ditches when my trigger finger itches

I'm known for yokin jacks and beatin em wit smokin gats/ Leavin token blacks with broken backs and open caps

I ain't looking nothing like ya poppa, I wouldn't give a chick ten cents to put cheese on a Whopper

Ayo my crew be deliverin hot lead when gats I clench, rappers I jack and lynch, nobody could fuck with the way I be killing up shit in rap events, Big L is that nigga you expect to catch rep on any cassette deck,

i'm so ahead of my times my parents haven't met yet

I got more riches than you, fuck more bitches than you/ Only thing I haven't got is more, stitches than you/ Fuckin punk, you ain't a leader, what? Nobody followed you/ You was never shit, your mother shoulda swallowed you

I cook the mic like a beef steak cause my techniques great/ And I'm the nigga police hate in each state

Shut your mouth up before I buck lead and make a lot of blood shed/ Turn your tux red, I'm far from broke, got enough bread/ And mad hoes...ask Beavis I get nothin' +butt head+

My style is harder than strong lumba, cute chicks get the dick, ugly bitches get the wrong numba

I ran through every bitch in my path, I been fuckin' chicks in the ass since I was six and a half

Old folks get mugged and raided/Crimes are drug related/And we live by the street rules that thugs created

Clowns get smoked about a thousand volts/For selling pounds of coke/Front in this town and get a tech stuck down your throat

I'm tellin you shit is about to get drastic soon/I'm quick to blast a goon/And break a motherfucker like a plastic spoon

Tracks I'm known to roast/Until the microphone is ghost/Props I own the most/I'm leaving niggaz comatose

All through high school I had braids/I kept mad blades/Stabbing teachers to death that gave me bad grades

I probably got your mommy strung/Niggaz hear me and take more notes than Connie Chung/My clan plans to get Guillianni hung
Never had a gassed head/Got loot cause I stash bread/Try to tax and I'ma beat your faggot ass half-dead

And every time a mack eleven bucks/I'm killing at least seven ducks/I never was a follower of Reverend Butts

The bitch type I dislike, I'm rougher than a fist fight/All chicks ain't shit, ain't no such thing as Miss Right/So we can never be a couple hun/Fuck love, all I got for ho's is hard dick and bubble gum

I ran up on this nigga name Mac in a black ac/And put the gat to his cap, click-clack/Sorry jack but get up out of that

My 38 works great, so make a mistake and hesitate/I can't wait to demonstrate this nickel plate

He didn't listen to what I was speakin/He started reaching/So I left him sleepin with his temple leaking

What's this muthafuckin rap game without L?/Yo, that's like jewels without ice/That's like China without rice/Or the Holy Bible without Christ/Or the Bulls without Mike/Or crackheads without pipes/The Village without dykes/Or hockey games without fights

Make sure my mic is loud and my production is tight/betta watch me round your girl if you ain't fuckin her right

I smash mics like cornbread/you cant kill me i was born dead everywhere that i go brothers know my fucking name/ im flooring niggas and i only weigh a buck and change

I wasn't 'poor', I was po', I couldn't afford the 'o-r'

I fuck around and throw three in your chest, and flee to my rest,I'm, older and smarter this is me at my best

My game is, vicious and cool,Fuckin chicks is a rule,If my girl think I'm loyal then that bitch is a fool

I'm straight loco, to hell with you and your broke hoe,You ain't a big dog, you more like Toto, you got no dough,I smoke 'dro mixed with cocoa, strong as bolo,I pack a fo'-fo', platinum ro-ro,Anti-homo, that's a no-no so fuck po'-po'

Suprise niggas like a blind date, L rhyme great,And I'm a increase the crime rate for old time's sake

So pal back up a bit, give me elbow space,I represent Harlem World, not Melrose Place

I've got a left hook, that be leavin' guys knocked out,Keep frontin', and I'm a choke you till your eyes pop out

Yo, I'm not in the mood, son, so don't push me tonight,Plus I fucked your little sister and that pussy was right,That pussy was tight, grippin' my dick like a pair of pliers,You fuckin' snitch, right now you prolly wearin' wires

I'm not a sweet stud, I'm a street thug,That's quick to beat a nigga like a cheap rug, till he leak blood

Take that suit off, before I shoot off, and tear your roof off,Leave your clothes bloody-red like the nose of Rudolph

You lame-ass nigga,No dough, always on the train-ass nigga,Canal street, 10-karat-chain-ass nigga,You got fucked upstate, ya cupcake,How many dicks can your butt take?

I ran through every bitch in my path,I was fuckin' chicks in the ass when I was six-and-a-half

I hear a lot of bitch in your talk,See a lot of switch in your walk,Only thugs get rich in New York

Big L be lightin' niggas like incense,Gettin' men lynched to win tits,I'm killin' infants for ten cents

Cause I'm a street genius with a unique penis,Got fly chicks on my dick that don't even speak English

I'm known for snatchin' purses and bombin' churches,I get more pussy on accident then most niggas get on purpose

A tech nine is my utensil,Fillin' niggas with so much led they can use they dick for a pencil

I got drug spots from New York to Canada,Cause Big L be fuckin' with more keys than a janitor

In a street brawl, I strike men quicker than lightnin,You seen what happened in my last fight friend? Aight then,L's a clever threat, a lyricist who never sweat,Comparing yourself to me is like a Benz to a Chevrolette

And my raps is unbelievable like aliens and flying saucers,No more iron horses cause I'm buying Porsches

My run is like Machine Gun Kelly, with a black skully,Put one in your belly, leave you smelly, then take your Pelle PelleF

I'm the neighborhood lampor, punani vamper, mess around you'll find,My silk-boxers in your mommy's hamper

And yes I'm living slick and my pockets are thick,I need surgery to get chicks removed from my dick"

you betta flee Hobbes, or get your head flown three blocks,L keep rapper's hearts pumpin like Reeboks

Big L being a virgin, thats idiotic, cause if L got the aids every cuttie in the city got it

And when it comes to gettin nookie I'm not a rookie,I got girls that make that chick Toni Braxton look like Whoopie

Nobody can take nuttin from Big L but a loss chief,The last punk who fronted got a mouth full of false teeth,I'm known to gas a hottie and blast the shottie,Got more cash than Gotti (you don't know?) you betta ask somebody

Big L is a crazy brother, and I'm a lady lover,A smooth kid that'll run up in your baby mother

I push a slick Benz, I'm known to hit skinz.and get endz and commit sins with sick friends.Cause I'm a money getter, also a honey hitter,You think you nice as me? Ha ha, you'se a funny nigga

And it's a fact I keep a gat in my arm reach,I charm freaks and bomb geeks from here to Palm Beach

I'm puttin' chumps to rest fast when my Smiff Wess blast/ so just dash or tresspass and get your chest smashed

I roll with live guys, and we do drive bys, in 325Is.

Yo I'll admit I'm a sucka, a low down dirty sneaky double crossin' knivin' mothafucka

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 15, 2008 15:45     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
g.a.f.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 15, 2008 16:59     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
now what the fuck is this

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted May 15, 2008 22:39     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
tl, dr

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 16, 2008 02:26     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nice. Big L? LOSER? bitch pleeese!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 16, 2008 04:13     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yo jus' jealous cos he been fuckin' chicks in the ass when he was six-and-a-half

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 16, 2008 06:21     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still not as good as Goldie Lookin' Chain though innit. Safe as fuck.

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 16, 2008 10:15     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"You was never shit, your mother shoulda swallowed you"

Well then. That's a very useful quote.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted May 18, 2008 09:50     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its quite funny - I'll give it that.

But it's obviously the drivel of an imbecile. Sounds like he has the worlds smallest cock and is overcompensating or summat

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 18, 2008 10:56     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
imagine what a lot of rap music would sound like if they couldnt use the word "like", haha.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 18, 2008 20:28     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahaha! like, there he is!! Zoinks!! run Scooby run!!!! JEEPERS!!!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 18, 2008 21:45     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tsawyerfam:
...I wouldn't give a chick ten cents to put cheese on a Whopper

Is he talking about his knob?

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan