my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » PROJECT: FAILING FLESH: New Album "Count Back From Ten"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PROJECT: FAILING FLESH: New Album "Count Back From Ten"
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 02, 2008 16:20     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On BBM: today, Eric sure is a busy bee!!!

PROJECT: FAILING FLESH: New Album Tenative Track Listing Revealed - May 2, 2008

PROJECT: FAILING FLESH, the group featuring former VOIVOD/current E-FORCE bassist/vocalist Eric Forrest, Kevin 131 (GARDEN OF SHADOWS, TWISTED TOWER DIRE, BRAVE, WHILE HEAVEN WEPT) and Tim Gutierrez (instruments), has set the tentative track listing for its new album, titled "Count Back From Ten". It is as follows:

01. Count Back From Ten
02. White Light Response
03. Inanimate Objects
04. Patient Zero
05. Percussion Fracture
06. Lose Lose Situation
07. The Void Between Skin and Bone
08. Cadence
09. Irrelevant Thoughts (PRONG cover)

PROJECT: FAILING FLESH's second album, "The Conjoined", was released in March 2007 via Greece's Burning Star Records. The CD was issued as a digipack, featuring artwork by Martin Saavedra and Spina Studios.

PROJECT: FAILING FLESH's debut CD, "A Beautiful Sickness", came out in the U.S. in early 2005 via Candlelight Records USA.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 02, 2008 17:28     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At first glance I thought it said "Count back from Tea" for some reason.

--------------------

String em up

consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted May 02, 2008 21:21     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still a little ways off on this one. We posted some of the new titles on P:FF site and the news sites picked them up. Still need to track a bit.. hopefully will be finished up before the year is out though.

Eric fans definitely check out Modified Poison when can!! It's out now. Cool stuff!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 12, 2008 18:17     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by consumer:
Still a little ways off on this one.

Well, there's a surprise!

So, it'll be Count Back From Ten Years Ago. We can look for a release in 2018 then?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted May 14, 2008 12:26     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha.. yep Luna, you know the drill.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 14, 2012 23:27     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HEY, whatever happened to this album!? I NEED IT!

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 15, 2012 02:55     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:

Well, due to circumstances beyond the control of the band this album is never released. I happen to have a copy of it, and so do more people on this board.

It should be possible to get a copy of it... I think.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 15, 2012 12:18     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:

Yeah, I'll tell consumer to send you a copy. Of course, that would mean we need your address. You can send me your mailing address on fuckinbuttholebook if you'd like.

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 15, 2012 14:14     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Yeah, I'll tell consumer to send you a copy. Of course, that would mean we need your address. You can send me your mailing address on fuckinbuttholebook if you'd like.

Hey Luna, is there any way I could get in on that deal? I'm dying to hear this as well!

Maybe send something over to ya'll as a trade?

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 15, 2012 15:08     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't believe this still isn't released, damn shame.

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 15, 2012 18:49     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've looked online at so many store over the years waiting for this to be released... I want to hear it. I'm surprised the band doesn't make cdrs and sell it themselves at this point, unless there's the usual contractual problems with a label that owns the rights but doesn't have the money to release it. Who knows. All I know is it's the fans that suffer because of corporate bullshit.

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 15, 2012 21:33     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:

OH me LIKEY! You guys RULE!! I'll have to send you something back in the long run, of course. Thanks a ton.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 16, 2012 11:20     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
X-D...is your address the same? I think I still have it at home.

Haha, I didn't even ask consumer for permission. Oops.

--------------------

consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted March 16, 2012 16:21     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good thing we have Luna as a PR person haha. Yeah.. anyone who wants one send mailing info and will shoot one out your way. Cool that people are still interested!

Not much to the story of why never came out. It never was officially released cause after we finished recording lots of life stuff happened and a new label to see if someone would put it out wasn't really pursued. But luckily we own all our albums so can do what we want with them at this point. We plan to do an EP next... though it will take a good while as we all live so freaking far from each other now. But last time I visited Kevin we tracked most of the instruments for 2 new ones. Just needs to happen more... then the same with Eric. Maybe we will package Count Back along with whatever we do next so at least it will exist at some point in official form.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 16, 2012 16:42     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This needs to be released! Killer album!

--------------------

String em up

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted March 16, 2012 23:13     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dagnabbit, I gots to get this! I'd love to see this released properly. You guys put together a real solid record with A Beautiful Sickness. I still spin it quite regularly.
I think I'll give The Conjoined a blast right now.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 16, 2012 23:55     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Amy & Tim!

Tim, sounds like I should send you my addy via PM here on the board.

Like John (and a lot of us here), I am a big fan of the first two P:FF albums, so very excited to lay my ears on this one. Thanks!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 17, 2012 16:04     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Amy's a damn good PR person, I must add!

Thanks Tim, I have the other 2 albums and I think you guys have something really special and brutal going on. I'm a fan of VV Mark II and obviously so are you Can't wait to hear this!!

BTW thanks for the update on the band as well!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 19, 2012 13:30     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks X-D, newclear infusion and schroeder: I will relay your messages to consumer.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan