my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » DISTURBED, VOIVOD Confirmed For Montreal's HEAVY MTL Festival (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: DISTURBED, VOIVOD Confirmed For Montreal's HEAVY MTL Festival
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 09, 2008 10:59     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED ON THE HEAVY MTL SITE:

* Alcoholic beverages
* Illegal Drugs and drug paraphernalia
* Glass bottles and cans
* Rigid Thermos, coolers or other such containers
* Megaphones
* Fireworks
* Beach balls, soccer balls, etc…
* Skateboards
* Animals (except Seeing Eye dogs)
* Large back packs (camping style)
* Tents
* Video Equipment
* Professional photo equipment (SLR cameras, i.e. removable lens cameras)
* Audio Recording equipment
* No items intended for sale/promotion
* Any object that can be used to cause bodily harm

dammit, i guess i have to leave my megaphone at home

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 16, 2008 20:01     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is a good possibility I will be coming to this. Tom Sawyer inspired me today........So who else is gonna be there?

Imran I'll be coming through NYC...wanna ride? I need to call you.

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted May 16, 2008 20:59     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How about you schroeder?

Short trip to NJ for you....

Love to see you there.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 17, 2008 06:55     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a ticket... just gotta find the funds for a flight. Fingers x-ed we can hook up, get hammered and trip out with Korgul!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 17, 2008 08:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
I have a ticket... just gotta find the funds for a flight. Fingers x-ed we can hook up, get hammered and trip out with Korgul!

Now this would rock!!!! Be awesome to meet the H-meister..........

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 18, 2008 17:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tsawyerfam:
How about you schroeder?

Short trip to NJ for you....

Love to see you there.

NJ? isn't this in Montreal?
Funds are tight this year with gas prices and bills. Even if it was in NJ, I doubt I could swing it . I've been trying for the last 3 years to pay off a credit card left over from my marriage and not charge ANYTHING. By next year this should be done and my car loan will be paid off in January freeing up a lot of extra $$$ each month for some shows. This year I'm living out all my concert fantasies thru my friends, so if someone could get stoned off their ass, scream till your throat hurts and just have a damn good time for me... I'd really appreciate it.

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 20, 2008 05:59     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Perhaps the Blackened one can drop us some hints on the set list, just to twist my arm into finding the air fare! Or may I even suggest that the set list runs a little something like this:

Experiment
Tribal Convictions
Chasmongers
Technocratic Manipulators
Macrosolutions to Megaproblems
Brain Scan
Psychic Vacuum
Cosmic Drama
Batman!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 20, 2008 07:14     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:

That would be so cool to see you!

Meanwhile, I'll be Blacky's roadie that night! Apparently I just need to make sure his bass cable doesn't get tangled or something.

This is like "When Metal Dreams Come True". Hehe!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 20, 2008 11:21     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Meanwhile, I'll be Blacky's roadie that night! Apparently I just need to make sure his bass cable doesn't get tangled or something.

I heard he's an asshole.

But seriously, this is all exciting news! Won't be able to make it, though, since this summer will bring a new baby. Diaper summer!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 20, 2008 12:16     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
I heard he's an asshole.

Oh, he's not an asshole. He's just misunderstood.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 20, 2008 20:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
I heard he's an asshole.

But seriously, this is all exciting news! Won't be able to make it, though, since this summer will bring a new baby. Diaper summer!

WELL A HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS MALDORORZ!!!! Now I guess we know why you haven't been around here lately!!!! Ya been busy playing Barry White albums and "gettin it on". Keep us posted on the new bundle of joy.

There should be a separate section on the forum just to show off pictures of your offspring, since so many here have them.
Maybe a section titled either:
We Carry On
Angel Rat
We Are Not Alone

--------------------

yawn

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted May 20, 2008 20:30     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:

I'm in it too!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 20, 2008 20:40     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Ya been busy playing Barry White albums and "gettin it on". Keep us posted on the new bundle of joy.

Angel Rat

Definitely Angel (b)Rat(s)

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 21, 2008 09:23     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
WELL A HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS MALDORORZ!!!! Now I guess we know why you haven't been around here lately!!!! Ya been busy playing Barry White albums and "gettin it on". Keep us posted on the new bundle of joy.

There should be a separate section on the forum just to show off pictures of your offspring, since so many here have them.
Maybe a section titled either:
We Carry On
Angel Rat
We Are Not Alone

Thanks schroeder! Barry White, yes, of course, David, of course...

How about Chaösmongers for the name of the section?

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted May 27, 2008 13:13     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anybody noticed that Voivod seem to play just before Motley Crue according to the Heavy MTL website. Can someone confirm that... it will be GREAT !!! Longer set....

To the death ...

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 27, 2008 15:01     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, looks like they moved Disturbed right down to the bottom of the bill.

Ah what do I care, I'm not going. Ya jammy bastards.

--------------------

String em up

edoardo
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1025

posted June 06, 2008 11:54     Profile for edoardo   Email edoardo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
finally Voivod live, without piggy isn't the same but I'm happy for the others, because they can continue a bit the unique voivod legacy to the younger fans. I hope they will play some concerts here in europe, it would be fantastic!

--------------------

Loud echoes from the end...

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted June 08, 2008 01:03     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
saw that they are playin in Japan, is that true?

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 08, 2008 16:56     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
^^ yes.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 09, 2008 11:09     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Erm...anyone up for going to Japan?!?!?

That looks to be a great gig. Are you going nia?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 09, 2008 11:20     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, Japan? Has Voivod ever been there ever?
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 10, 2008 17:09     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't ever think Voivod has ever been in Japan ever.

Oh, and congratulations on the new baby! Way to go, mate!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 11, 2008 09:14     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
I don't ever think Voivod has ever been in Japan ever.

Oh, and congratulations on the new baby! Way to go, mate!

Gee, thanks buddy!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted June 11, 2008 17:27     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Road trip to Japan sis! Start saving your benjamins, sell your car, your dog, your b-friends house and your boyfriend on ebay!
Hi! Ohio! Hi! Konichiwa beotches!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan