my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Testament Live!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Testament Live!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 15, 2008 14:14     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://blogs.guitarworld.com/metalkult/live-kult/testament/#more-731

Good stuff!

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 15, 2008 14:26     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OH FUCK YEAH!!!!
Brutal.

download this from the new album... http://dailyrindblog.com/audio/testament_theformationofdamnation.mp3
Reminds me of the Demonic album the way Chuck is growling... intense

--------------------

yawn

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 16, 2008 19:44     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
good to see a fat, healthy chuck billy! foook yah!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 18, 2008 17:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Testament's Myspace has lots of songs from the new album up to listen to. GODDAMN it sounds good!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 22, 2008 10:23     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay!

Testament will be here 27/August w/Priest-Heaven & Hell-Motorhead. Now that's good news since I missed H & H last year.

Gawd, I feel ill this morning.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 22, 2008 13:00     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I ordered an autographed copy of Formation Of Damnation a few days ago. Can't wait to blast this bitch!!!

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 23, 2008 22:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just recorded the streaming album from their myspace page and burned it to cdr. Got to listen to the first few tracks and this fucker is a beast!!!! Sounds like all the best of Testament rolled into one killer album.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan