my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy Birthday Emlyn! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Emlyn!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 26, 2008 05:51     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Don't do anything baaaaaaa-a-a-a-aa-d.

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 26, 2008 08:34     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, have a baa-aa-a-ad ass bii-i-i-rthday!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 26, 2008 10:06     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Is that shit?!?!?"

Dear Emlyn,

Oh where Oh where has my Emlyn gone?
Oh where Oh where can he be?

Have a sheepy birthday and come and visit us sometime, damnit!

Luv,

Luna

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 26, 2008 10:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Barfday to our missing living legend.

Where da fuk ya been dood ?

--------------------

yawn

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted February 26, 2008 14:49     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday, Em!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted February 26, 2008 15:15     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We miss you.
Happy birthday, EKH!!

When you gonna come see us, hey?!? ;D
xx elena

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 26, 2008 16:12     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B-Day, wherever you are or are boldly gone where no one has ever gone before. Whatever, there's nothing there, so come back and apologize yourself. Dude. Please?

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted February 26, 2008 16:18     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have a nice one!

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 26, 2008 16:21     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sure he's fine... he probably just went out and bought himself a life or something. Hehe.

Happy birthday, dude, wherever you are.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 26, 2008 17:50     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh you guys...

Heres me last weekend in my new flat doing my most spasticated possible face:

I..erm... I moved house, moved again, replaced miscreant wife #1 with (much improved) future wife #2, changed string gauge, went soft-synth, and most relevant of all: I have proper internet as of this week for the first time in a year!!!

Thanks people. I've missed my VVF, it is something special and (insert huggy comment here, I would but I am essentially an Englishman).

Mat that does look like poo there. (Ta for the card, luv.)

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 26, 2008 17:53     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday Mr. Helicopter.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 26, 2008 19:01     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
have one or two for me, dude.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 26, 2008 20:51     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does your banner say "Happy Birthday Emu"?
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 27, 2008 01:13     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...it was actually my birthday on the 26th as well...

also for Johnny Cash.
(but he's dead)

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 27, 2008 01:26     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy barfday to the twos of youse!
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted February 27, 2008 02:02     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
how old is Emo?
Cheers to da both of ya! party on Wayne. party on Garth.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 27, 2008 05:05     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday Blackcloud, here's yer cake!

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 27, 2008 07:50     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Happy birthdays!!! Have a great one guys. Glad to see you're back online Emmeister..............
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 27, 2008 10:17     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wait...are those real nipples holding up the cake plate?

(erm, happy birthday Mr. Iron Haiden's dad)

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 27, 2008 10:28     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy birthday to you BLACKCLOUD. Hope it was a good one.

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 27, 2008 10:35     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats to both of you guys! Hope, as always, you had a blast!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 27, 2008 10:37     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Boo beepalola, bebapoo-doh. Or what the hell Elvis yelled!

Welcome to the gang of the old Emo.

And Paul BC, that goes for you too, By the way, Meg has a Maiden dvd for you. Mail me your address dood...

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 27, 2008 10:44     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy b-day to both Emlyn & Blackcloud. Cheers to you both 'cause you're each really kind of off-kilter in the best sort of ways.

I like the booby cake better. Somehow that sheep's legs look like turds to me.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 27, 2008 12:22     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday kids. Now go buy yourself some Wacken tickets to celebrate!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 27, 2008 14:22     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Emlyn, YOU CHANGED STRING GAUGE? Wow, lots of new stuff in your life! I personaly went with 10-48, love it.

Happy birthday to anyone who have birthdays, especially emos. Because, they're sad, and nobody loves them.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan