my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Public Apology

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Public Apology
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 25, 2008 15:30     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To all of you i have offended in the past with my words, i would like to offer a sincere apology. I was clearly wrong and have no excuses.

This is not some weird attempt to "come back" to VVF, but rather just a simple apology.
This is something that has been on my mind for a couple of years now...so it's hard to do.
Thank you Warcorpse, Mez, Slaytanic, Skulhed, Hex and everyone else. It's good to see you folks on here again.

But mostly...Piggy and Voivod. I am sorry.

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 25, 2008 17:09     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wtf? u drunk? Cool to see you man, how's things? I haven't been around here much myself, but it's good to see #6 again.

"You are number 6."

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted February 25, 2008 18:27     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome back, Kula!

Jeez it's like old home week....Kula's back on VVF and Peter Forsberg's back with the Avs.

AND....I might have my old job back soon, which means I MIGHT be back in chat on a regular basis (for a while).

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 25, 2008 18:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
welcome back K, I don't remember you going off on anyone enough to have to leave this forum, or did I miss something ? Whatever the case may be it's nice to see the #6 back here.
If you offended in in anyway and want to apologize with a cash settlement, I'm cool with that, otherwise just get back to posting like you used to. Maybe you've purchased a few cds since your last visit that you can add to that topic

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 25, 2008 20:59     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought that was sorted like 5 years ago? Hehe! In any case, hi!
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted February 25, 2008 23:07     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I pubicly accept your publicly apology. For what, I know not.

Was this before or after we lynched Gorf?

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 26, 2008 03:10     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
!!!!!

I never forgive you for playing soccer with Voivod and Sepultura!!!

All well with the Kula i hope?

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 26, 2008 04:32     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
eh?

--------------------

String em up

Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 26, 2008 06:16     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
somebody was mad at somebody?

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 26, 2008 08:38     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kula, you're krazy! But most importantly, you are a VoivodFan....and you are #6 in my book
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 26, 2008 08:45     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think I was mad at you about some political B.S. way back when. I'm sure I was a dick about it too.......anyway, all forgotten. Hope you and family doing well. I actually thought about you when I saw the Serbs marching in the streets...
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted February 26, 2008 12:06     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What exactly are you apologizing about? I'm sure I missed a lot of the "discussions" you had with others on here but I dont know why people apologize, stick to what you believe in and never say sorry. Especially to unsavory characters like Mez, and trust me I know just exactly how unsavory he truly is
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 26, 2008 15:23     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the nice comments folks.
I was thinking about what a turdhead i had been to many of you over dumb things. Well...political crap mostly.
I felt the only way to clear my mind about it all was to make the apology.
I don't feel bad about doing it in this way either even though it's a little...strange.
Everyone knows i am strange anyways so what the hell.

Mez...yep. the Serbs all went crazy for a few days but i guess everything is settled down now.
I am not worried about any wars breaking out here. Croatia will soon be a NATO country.

Cheers to everyone!

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted February 26, 2008 15:28     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...can you please change you name to 'Kula'?
"King Kula" WAS *slightly* pretentious. ['King of what, exactly?!] heh ehh. kidding.

to be honest, i haven't got a fucking clue what you're all on aboot, but it's cool to have an 'old face' back!

:-D

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 26, 2008 16:14     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Peace on earth and welcome back. Now on to some flame war. Preferably including Americans.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 26, 2008 17:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Peace on earth and welcome back. Now on to some flame war. Preferably including Americans.

I'll expect an apology for that remark AR although most things said about us americans is true... yup!!!
I think avoiding the Technocratic Manipulators section left some of us out in the cold as to what #6 is apologizing for. Whatever the fuck went down there, I doubt anyone gives a shit... that's what that section's there for.

Religion and politics are always sure to piss somebody off.

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 27, 2008 10:44     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In your absence, I had to offend that Malaoarrroadorar guy (that one with the ugly ass). It was not the same thing, though ( ). For that, I do not forgive you.

Well, never mind, all of us were dickheads with you as well at some point, so I will only accept your apologies if you accept mine.

And let's hope that this time you come back for good, mate! I'm sure we all missed you!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 27, 2008 12:56     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks a lot Slaytanic. I certainly hope that you and family have been well these days.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 27, 2008 14:18     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*Bad guy mode ON*
So we meet again, Kula. But this time, FOR THE LAST TIME!
*bad guy mode OFF*

Welcome back aboard!

quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
In your absence, I had to offend that Malaoarrroadorar guy (that one with the ugly ass). It was not the same thing, though ( ). For that, I do not forgive you.

How about getting a punch in the taint?

(See how we love each other?)

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 17, 2008 03:09     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

quote:
I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact and was in no way fair comment and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan