my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hello

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello
Roye Albrighton
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1019

posted February 20, 2008 12:28     Profile for Roye Albrighton   Email Roye Albrighton     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello from all in NEKTAR..nice to be here
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 20, 2008 15:15     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome, Roye.
WOW, Nectar!!! Very COOL!!!!

--------------------

yawn

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 20, 2008 15:20     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello to you and all in Nektar. Cool to see you here.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 21, 2008 04:54     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello too!

--------------------

String em up

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 21, 2008 08:03     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey there Roye, thanks for stopping by. Welcome!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 21, 2008 08:56     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, hello Roye!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 21, 2008 09:56     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 21, 2008 10:11     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hola.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Roye Albrighton
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1019

posted February 21, 2008 11:50     Profile for Roye Albrighton   Email Roye Albrighton     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Everyone, nice to hear from you all.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 21, 2008 15:20     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello, and welcome aboard!

Nektar is Away's favorite band... Well, along with VDGG...

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted February 21, 2008 18:31     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yO!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 21, 2008 21:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know NECTAR is well respected around here when you get MeanMrMustard Vince welcoming you.

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 22, 2008 05:51     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Hello, and welcome aboard!

Nektar is Away's favorite band... Well, along with VDGG...

Sounds a lot better than VDGG ... heheh

--------------------

String em up

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted February 22, 2008 12:37     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nektar?
Kool!

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 22, 2008 16:49     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
everyone should at least know Iron Maiden's cover of Nectar's "King Of Twilight". That's what got me to interested in the band... and I wasn't disapointed when I finally tracked down some Nectar albums.

--------------------

yawn

Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 24, 2008 22:09     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Luna:
Hola.

you misspelled "Holla", homegirl~

and welcome to Roye!

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Roye Albrighton
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1019

posted February 25, 2008 04:41     Profile for Roye Albrighton   Email Roye Albrighton     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Cthon
..by the way, not trying to spam or anything but..if anyone on this board wants to listen to any NEKTAR music for free, all you do is sign up to the website www.nektarsmusic.com and you can listen to all the albums for free anytime plus more.
cheers

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 25, 2008 10:16     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know I personally NEVER consider anything related to music as spam (well, as long as it's good music). Thanks for the link Roye, I've signed up and currently playing Nectar. Great site with lots of info and tunes.

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 25, 2008 10:24     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Signing up as well! Always nice to have good music at work. Thanks Roye!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 25, 2008 10:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
you misspelled "Holla", homegirl~

Que?

--------------------

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 25, 2008 15:02     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was just listening to some of the Nektar stuff recently!
Wow!
I stop back by here (VVF) to see what's up after a long time and there is Roye!?
I am shocked!

Cheers and welcome aboard!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 25, 2008 15:19     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Que?

The South meets the Southwest.

Hey, welcome Roye! I'm most certainly a longtime fan of Nektar and bow to albums such as Journey To The Centre Of The Eye and Tab In The Ocean, among others.

I am curious to know, what are Nektar's views on the mighty Voivod? Have a favorite album, era, etc.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 25, 2008 19:18     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Que?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=holla&search_type=

and thanks for the Nektar link, Roye. its not spamming when a band is awesome, haha.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 25, 2008 19:44     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
The South meets the Southwest.

SXSW...Oh wait, that's been taken already.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan