my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Wacken Open Air 2008 - Chaosmönger camp (SOLD OUT) (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Wacken Open Air 2008 - Chaosmönger camp (SOLD OUT)
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 16, 2008 06:18     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How about a meet & greet at Wacken 31/7-02/8?

http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2008/

Carcass, At the gates, Iron Maiden, Opeth, Obituary and more great bands i'm looking forward to see.

A few of us have been in the chat talking about this one. Who is up for a few German beer this summer?

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 16, 2008 11:22     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ya mo be there!
Looks like the family vroom are swinging by the UK before the festival. All are welcome to join us! It's dirt cheap to fly to Germany from the UK. I'll be looking at prices in April.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 16, 2008 14:51     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm definitely up for this too. Glad you've decided to try Wacken Vroom. I think it'll be a blast!! This will be a lifelong dream for me.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 18, 2008 12:14     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup Mez. Nothing like a nice peaceful camping weekend surrounded by thousands of Germans eh?

The more VVf'rs the busier

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted February 18, 2008 15:26     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thousands of drunk Germans.

Gonna be a gooooood time, hehe.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 18, 2008 17:13     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'ello Megz!

Thousands of drunk Germans and a handful of drunk VVFans...yay!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 18, 2008 18:43     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Arrr, want to go.
Don't want to camp though..

--------------------

String em up

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted February 18, 2008 23:22     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wimp.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 19, 2008 06:37     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where's mr helicopter? Gonna have to drag him along.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 19, 2008 08:55     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Where's mr helicopter? Gonna have to drag him along.

I've been wondering the same thing. He seems to have disappeared.

Camping definitely separates the men from the boys. Especially when it starts raining.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 19, 2008 09:02     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is WAKEN near Delaware? I guess I'll wait for the dvd. Killer lineup.

--------------------

yawn

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 19, 2008 16:55     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck, I would LOVE to go. I managed to convince the wife to let me, but now the issue is $$$. I'm working on it. If I go, there will be blood!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 20, 2008 09:41     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Drunk germans? Really?
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 20, 2008 10:41     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Right Nuc

Bring a beer and a tent, and we'll see you there. Quite a trip for a festival hehe

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted February 20, 2008 17:05     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what the hell is month 31? im a tad confused when the fest is happening! dammit, everything is bakcwrds!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 21, 2008 10:15     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zlugz:
what the hell is month 31?

Haha. You're so easily confused.

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 21, 2008 10:30     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
I've been wondering the same thing. He seems to have disappeared.

Last I heard he was in Wales... I bet he's got something to do with the 17 teenage suicides there!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 22, 2008 05:55     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
arr, he's just too busy shagging.

No... not the sheep

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 22, 2008 10:16     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...the teenagers then?

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 22, 2008 10:21     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Last I heard he was in Wales... I bet he's got something to do with the 17 teenage suicides there!

Hahaha.................

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 24, 2008 15:59     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Or something to do with this cake-eating contest...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7261888.stm

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 02, 2008 22:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oYy1yo0Y2Y

Hmmm...maybe they'll be there this year??

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 03, 2008 16:39     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=92092

Yet another great band is added to the ranks........

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 03, 2008 16:57     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dunno, I kill 17 kids and JUST BECAUSE I chose to do it in the most depressing town on Earth they assume it were a bunch of suicides.

I even did something clever with the heads.

No one ever notices my work.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 06, 2008 11:19     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sources report (hullo wife ) that 60 000 tickets are sold already, so i think it's getting time to buy those ticks.
I will get two in the end of the month at the latest.

Who are coming from VVF?

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan