my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Baby Pics!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Baby Pics!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 17, 2007 18:42     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
auditioning for a part on any of the currently stalled network medical dramas:

next album cover for my grindcore band:

me and me wee one:

Adelaide Valentine:

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 17, 2007 18:44     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow, she's so beautiful!! in the second to last one i think she looks a bit like chloe too.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 17, 2007 19:04     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aw cute! Congrats guys.

Nice shower cap too.

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 17, 2007 19:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Way to go man! Good looking baby.......
Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 17, 2007 20:11     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:
wow, she's so beautiful!! in the second to last one i think she looks a bit like chloe too.
i have to upload the two pics of both of them right after birth. 100% similar...scary.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 17, 2007 20:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats on the beautiful new baby.

I think there a new sitcom titled : DR. THRASH MD you should send them an audition tape of you doing an appendectimy with the head of flying V guitar... you'd be a shoe in!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 17, 2007 20:39     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Valentine...hehe.

Awwww, she is absolutely beautiful...just like her Mommy, haha.

Welcome to VoivodFan.com Adelaide .

xoxo,

Luna

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 17, 2007 21:45     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
my wifes first baby, Chloe:

second baby, Adelaide:

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 18, 2007 01:08     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
She's a beauty!! Gotta love those lips....and what color are her eyes?

Let the fun begin

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 18, 2007 05:07     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
She's a beauty!! Gotta love those lips....and what color are her eyes?

Let the fun begin

indeed. im singing corny songs at 5 am to keep her asleep while her mom gets some sleep, haha... her eyes are a dark blue right now...

--------------------

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted December 18, 2007 07:41     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So cuuuuuuute, what else can I say, sing her best regard for me. You must have been nervous, I would. I'm chicken-shit when it come to hospital stuff.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 18, 2007 08:55     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cute! She reminds me of my little Béatrice...

Congratulations to both of you! This is a very fun time to spend!

I can't wait for next summer for baby #3!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 18, 2007 10:25     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blazky:
So cuuuuuuute, what else can I say, sing her best regard for me. You must have been nervous, I would. I'm chicken-shit when it come to hospital stuff.

i didnt examine the c-section that closely, haha. a couple of quick looks were quite enough for me...

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 18, 2007 22:30     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well i guess that settles why dudes can't have babies. too wussy! :P
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 19, 2007 14:13     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
congrats on the beautiful little !

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 19, 2007 18:13     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

weve got this thing about Ravenous Medicine.

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 20, 2007 10:21     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
excuses, excuses!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 20, 2007 10:42     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
excuses, excuses!

hey, not everyone is as br00tal and grindcore as you, miss, haha.

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 20, 2007 10:53     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ha! i'm so brootal that the sound of a screaming baby would reduce me to tears.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 20, 2007 16:58     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
ha! i'm so brootal that the sound of a screaming baby would reduce me to tears.

maggie has came close a few times, but she really buckled up after she finally started producing milk. everything became a lot more smoother for all three of us after that.

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 21, 2007 00:53     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats!

Sarah and I would like another little "bundle of joy" now that Haiden has turned two. I think siblings are really important considering that I'm an only child and look what I turned into! The only problem is $$$!!!

Haiden already has a big sister from a previous relationship, but she's not very close in age to him...she's already 21!!! (yeah, I started out very, very young!)

Congratulations again, she's very cute!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 21, 2007 04:42     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations, man.... Nice lips indeed...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 21, 2007 19:07     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT STATEMENT. I don't think I'd ever want to push something out of and opening in my body that's 10 time larger than the opening... You ladies that have babies ROCK!!!!

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 21, 2007 20:05     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
10 time larger than the opening

I think that can be easily debated with some of the women that's out there!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 22, 2007 06:17     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heheheheh

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan