my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Tom who? It's Erin's birthday!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tom who? It's Erin's birthday!!!
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 07, 2007 21:05     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can you believe its been a year!! My daughter turns ONE today and we are going to PAR-TAY tomorrow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VOIVODFAN BABY!!

This was taken a couple of months ago:

With Uncle Slug on Turkey Day:

Taken last night:

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 07, 2007 21:27     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
she is so cute!!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 07, 2007 21:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great pics! Happy birthday!!!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 08, 2007 02:59     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awww cute! Happy birthday Erin.

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 08, 2007 13:18     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, very cool shots. My son MILLE became 10 years old last month.........

Time flies, doesn't it?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 08, 2007 20:17     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy birthday kee-to!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 08, 2007 20:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[QUOTE]

INTO MY HYPERCUBE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUTURE METALHEAD.

--------------------

yawn

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 08, 2007 21:16     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i get one of those in less than 6 days!

happy b-day!

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted December 08, 2007 21:52     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ooooohhhh! Happy birthday!

I wish i had froggie PJ's. Hey - h still has to buy me a xmas present... Hmmmmmm...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 10, 2007 10:23     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:

happy b-day!

WTF???? Am I reading this correctly? Where have you been with this awesome news cthon?

Congrabulations to you and your lovely lady!!! Oh, I'm sooooo excited for you!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 10, 2007 10:27     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kee-to Riley!
Kee-to Riley!
Kee-to Riley!

Haha, I'm late with the cakeday wishes...shame on moi.

I love this kid TO THE DEATH!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 10, 2007 12:39     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

happy b-day!

That's right! That seemed like ages ago that you announced your pending parenthood....do you all know if it's a boy or girl? I waited and was shocked that it was a she, but now I could care less cause she rocks! Hey, they almost had the same birhtday

Good luck to you and your wife! I took the meds

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 10, 2007 13:10     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
She looks like trouble...

And she's very cute! Congratulations!

My son will be 5 in april, my daughter 2 in february, and I'll be a dad again next summer!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 10, 2007 17:22     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
we are having a girl on Friday, Hypergrrl! and i thought you knew, Luna! ill start a thread with some pics by this time next week, im sure.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 10, 2007 23:23     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
we are having a girl

That's what I thought Haiden was too, haha!

My rule of thumb from now on: First count all fingers and toes to make sure they're all there...then look for a "dinger"

Oh...HAPPY BIRSDAY ERIN!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan