my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Oh my fucking god...........

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh my fucking god...........
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 11, 2007 13:58     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On BBM: today. I knew this !!!

CELINE DION Is A Heavy Metal Fan - Nov. 11, 2007

Powerhouse pop singer Celine Dion, who has made her name and her fortune with sweet ballads about love, has revealed to Australia's The Sunday Telegraph that she is a closet heavy metal fan.

So much so that her warm-up song while doing sound checks is almost invariably the AC/DC belt-it-out classic "Thunderstruck".

"I like hard rock and, if I'm doing stadiums, I want the engineers to crank the sound system up high with rock and roll, heavy metal music— it helps me to get the adrenalin rushing," she said.

"I've been a big fan of AC/DC for about 15 years or 20 years — the sound guys introduced me to them (their music)."

Dion previously covered the AC/DC classic "You Shook Me All Night Long" as a duet with Anastacia on the VH1 CD/DVD release "Divas Las Vegas 2002", out via Sony Music. Watch video footage of the performance below.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 11, 2007 18:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still doesn't mean I'm going to buy any of her shit

--------------------

yawn

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted November 11, 2007 19:59     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Er... when did AC/DC become heavy metal?

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 12, 2007 10:57     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fix'd:

CELINE DION Is A Heavy Metal Fan - Nov. 11, 2007

Powerhouse pop singer Celine Dion, who has made her name and her fortune with sweet ballads about love, has revealed to Australia's The Sunday Telegraph that she is a closet heavy metal fan.

So much so that her warm-up song while doing sound checks is almost invariably the Carcass belt-it-out classic "Corporal Jigsore Quandary".

"I like grindcore and, if I'm doing stadiums, I want the engineers to crank the sound system up high with blastbeat, death metal music— it helps me to get the adrenalin rushing," she said.

"I've been a big fan of Carcass for about 15 years or 20 years — the sound guys introduced me to them (their music)."

Dion previously covered the Carcass classic "Exhume to Consume" as a duet with Anastacia on the VH1 CD/DVD release "Divas Las Vegas 2002", out via Sony Music. Watch video footage of the performance below.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 12, 2007 11:11     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*cackle*

--------------------

String em up

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 13, 2007 02:23     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hellrider:
Er... when did AC/DC become heavy metal?

BON SCOTT....hello

--------------------

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted November 13, 2007 07:44     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still not heavy metal in my book.

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 13, 2007 10:05     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha...the 'ol Fix'd version trick.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 14, 2007 10:58     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Luna:
Ha...the 'ol Fix'd version trick.

I knew you'd enjoy that.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan