my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Carcass AND Bolt Thrower at Wacken '08

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Carcass AND Bolt Thrower at Wacken '08
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 06, 2007 13:19     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, say it ain't so!!!
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=84256

If this happens I will definitely be going to Germany next year..................now all I need to hear is Akercocke playing there....this fanboy would pass the fuck out!

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 08, 2007 10:43     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Come over Mez! We'll invade the place VVF style!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 08, 2007 11:11     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you would pass out anyway, lushy.
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted November 08, 2007 23:46     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great, but why stop there? How bout bringing in LAWNMOWER DETH and REPULSION while were at it..

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 09, 2007 03:30     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do that mr Housesalesman!
I will check with Megmeg if she can cope with that many Germans at once

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 09, 2007 05:48     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I smell the stench of a VVF gathering in the making! Looks like it's waken 08! See you there...
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 09, 2007 06:36     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am not telling you guys that i will be there for sure. Too far in advance, but i sure would want to be there...
I seen the Wacken Celtic Frost videos and that was orgasmic. Wacken = metal and beer !!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 09, 2007 13:44     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
I smell the stench of a VVF gathering in the making! Looks like it's waken 08! See you there...

I definitely want to be part of this stench.
I'll prolly be the first to barf, pass out and otherwise be a drunken mess.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 10, 2007 03:14     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wish I could make it over for that...Hail W.G. Steer!!!

My great friends in Mos Generator

http://www.myspace.com/mosgenerator

are playing their 1st ever european tour via "Smallstone" on a package deal...Roadburn is one of their stops!
Hopefully they'll hook up with CF somehow!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 10, 2007 04:48     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be at Roadburn again next year - nell's doing some work with them so we'll both be there. I'll make sure I check out Mos Generator.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 10, 2007 05:37     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
I'll make sure I check out Mos Generator.

Thank you h! You won't be disappointed, I know that for sure!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted November 14, 2007 12:50     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I can tell you I will be there

I will also be going to a 4 day Manowar festival in Germany in July LOL! That should be a riot!

And I'm looking to do Bloodstock as well. Not sure about this one yet, got to see how things go first.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 14, 2007 17:16     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have Manowar got enough songs to play 4 days?

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 14, 2007 20:54     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's the latest lineup: http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2008/main-bands/billing-2008/

I didn't know At The Gates & Iron Maiden were gonna be there. Wow.

When should I order tix? I don't want this thing to sell out. Anybody know....someone told me to order by the first of the year.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 16, 2007 15:12     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's just hope that Bolt Thrower doesn't run out of bolts.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 16, 2007 18:59     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They might get thrown out

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 25, 2007 06:42     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmm!
News about Sweden Rock 2008.
Carcass, At the gates, Judas Priest, Ministry and Saxon confirmed. Also a bunch of other bands i don't know much about: http://www.swedenrock.com/frameset.cfm?newLanguage=1
I hope there will be more heavy stuff to come.

About an hour away from home. Anyone want to visit us in Sweden next summer?

Wacken would be fun too though. Hmm

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 25, 2007 08:37     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
Hmm!
News about Sweden Rock 2008.
Carcass, At the gates, Judas Priest, Ministry and Saxon confirmed. Also a bunch of other bands i don't know much about: http://www.swedenrock.com/frameset.cfm?newLanguage=1
I hope there will be more heavy stuff to come.

About an hour away from home. Anyone want to visit us in Sweden next summer?

Wacken would be fun too though. Hmm

I saw this as well buddy. We will have to discuss this.......

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 25, 2007 12:24     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKz4ozIdJEo

Could someone tell me what song that is playing in the background??

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 26, 2007 04:58     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They list Gamma Ray & Saxon in the tags, and it ain't Saxon.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 28, 2007 04:23     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not any more... ............................bah.

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 28, 2007 09:14     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah yes, Sweden Rock is looking better and better.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan