my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » meet Roger Tullgren

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: meet Roger Tullgren
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted October 29, 2007 19:24     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
blabber

BBC

working

more work

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 30, 2007 05:53     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmmmmmmmmm.... this may become handy in the future

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 30, 2007 17:36     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh. Now that's metal for you. I'll try and get a fully paid lifelong sick leave because the voices inside my head tell me to hang around VVF 24/7 while listening to lame disco remixes and telling everyone how metal I am.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 31, 2007 07:02     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Could it work with internet forums? Dude, those internet forums really interferes with my work and lifestyle.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 13, 2007 16:23     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, wonder how much my "disability" is worth. I could use a holiday. £$

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 13, 2007 16:25     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinenz:
... while listening to lame disco remixes and telling everyone how metal I am.

Would that be Motorhead's Ace of Spades techno remix? Harharharhar damn that was horrible.

--------------------

String em up

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted November 14, 2007 08:16     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Talking of weird remixes, what about that Kylie remix with added heavy-metal-style guitars? It got me rolling on the floor.

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 14, 2007 10:42     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That d00d was a roadie at the Grave show here 2 weeks ago. Same damn shorts on... he looked and behaved as if he was tha man

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 14, 2007 10:55     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
That d00d was a roadie at the Grave show here 2 weeks ago. Same damn shorts on... he looked and behaved as if he was tha man

Well, that's because HE IS tha Man.

When you'll be as awesome as him, check back. Until then, STFU.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan