my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » stupid (missing) link of the day : brent hinds

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: stupid (missing) link of the day : brent hinds
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 13, 2007 10:59     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
someone should start a danzig hall of fame. hinds can be the first inductee.

quote:
After Mastodon's performance at the 2007 MTV Video Music Award, vocalist/guitarist Brent Hind was in a fight and hospitalized in a Las Vegas hospital where he remains.

The latest reports coming from local police say that Hinds was inebriated at the time of the assault. Security camera footage captured of the incident point to Hinds as the instigator; police said he'd removed his shirt and began hitting his assailant with it before he was knocked to the ground. Hinds' nose was also broken, and he sustained two black eyes.

According to the band's manager, Nick John:

"Thankfully, it seems he's going to [make a full recovery], All I know is he had a bad head injury, broken nose and blacked-out eyes. He doesn't recall much."

http://www.punknews.org/article/25529

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 15, 2007 05:04     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The guy has a serious drinking problem, but when he's sober he is really cool, if you can believe THAT

Maybe he'll learn somethin from this one. I'm not here as a Mastodon fanboy by any stretch of the imagination, but I've been around Brent drunk several times and he never instigates shit. Perhaps maybe this guy sorta pissed him off, ya think? I hardly think kicking the shit outta someone for swinging their fuckin shirt around is just punishment...

Oh yeah fuck SoaD....(Sorry Slay!)

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted September 15, 2007 05:09     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 15, 2007 05:10     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Flabaliscious.

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted September 15, 2007 05:32     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey now...I'll see you in HELL!!! (or maybe @ the next Seattle Irish pub)

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted September 15, 2007 10:50     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 17, 2007 11:47     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for inducing me to barf up my brekkie, dagnabbit!

Oh, and on Hinds: blacked-out eyes?
haha.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 18, 2007 17:50     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
Oh yeah fuck SoaD....(Sorry Slay!)

That was totally unnecessary!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 23, 2007 08:21     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=29020

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 24, 2007 11:11     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahaha, I didn't know the SOAD guy was involved! Well, looks like Brent got what he was looking for...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted October 03, 2007 00:28     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:

damn her hair grow fast! shes retarded and i'd spank her.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan