my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Piggy in Hall of Fame? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Piggy in Hall of Fame?
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted August 31, 2007 22:21     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Auntie Luna:

Erm....how's that then?

It's like...uh....like you can't get more striped ..."None More Striped"

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 02, 2007 10:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=35004174

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted September 02, 2007 11:38     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Text about last night's tribute:

Bravewords

I should post some pictures by tomorrow night.
A great night.
Thanks to Maurice "Rocker" Richard.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 02, 2007 13:08     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A great night indeed!

Soothsayer KILLED!! Of course Syl's tribute video was amazing. It needs to be seen again! I missed the part about Piggy's family onstage, tho. Where the hell was I?

Warm hello's to everyone I met - Syl, Ron, Annie, Lena, Blacky, Snake, "SpeedDemon" - cant remember your name now... too much METAL! (too much of that green and leafy thing, as well)

I'd also like to thank Maurice for putting it together.

Extra special thanks to Dr. Trahan for giving me my hearing back. (and to Soothsayer for ruining it all over again - hehe.)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 02, 2007 18:39     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome man!! We need photos please!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 02, 2007 18:48     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
looks like Blacky has a few up on his MySpace?

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 03, 2007 09:48     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=35004174

Wow!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 04, 2007 12:48     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tell you one thing, just seeing that short clip of 'Experiment' makes me 100% sure I'd be first in line to see any Voivod line up again. Get Mr Kisser on the phone. Europe needs some live Voivod action one last time. And if it was somehow possible to include all 3 of the original surviving line up, then all the better.

Man... lunch time drinking makes the imagination kick into overdrive!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 04, 2007 13:13     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool stuff!

(And glad to know your hearing is ok, skul, or not...)

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted September 05, 2007 23:19     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It was a blast to see Blacky playing live, their medley was awesome with bits from Experiment, Tornado, Tribal .... Dan from Martyr is one of the few who can handle it so well ... I can't believe it !

Snake storys were funny and touching at the same time. It was a great tribute, alot like the thing they do with hockey players.

Thanks to Maurice Richard for trusting me so much. He haven't seen my video before it was played. It's a dream come true to have been part of it.

Overall the week end was crazy as hell !
It was cool to meet people from the board !

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted September 06, 2007 09:56     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Syl Disjonk:
It was a blast to see Blacky playing live, their medley was awesome with bits from Experiment, Tornado, Tribal .... Dan from Martyr is one of the few who can handle it so well ... I can't believe it !

Snake storys were funny and touching at the same time. It was a great tribute, alot like the thing they do with hockey players.

Thanks to Maurice Richard for trusting me so much. He haven't seen my video before it was played. It's a dream come true to have been part of it.

Overall the week end was crazy as hell !
It was cool to meet people from the board !

Vraiment cool ton vidéo! J'ai bien aimé...

WE ARE CONNECTED

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 06, 2007 10:43     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ynys Trebes:
Vraiment cool ton vidéo! J'ai bien aimé...

say what ???

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 07, 2007 21:37     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OmPVepAtbE

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan