my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Piggy in Hall of Fame? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Piggy in Hall of Fame?
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 15, 2007 08:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This looks like fun: http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=78763

Will someone be taping the medley? That would be great!

|  IP: Logged
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted August 16, 2007 22:30     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted August 16, 2007 22:31     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I have time, I'll try to setup something to record it for sure.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 17, 2007 18:50     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We bow down to you oh great one, and give advanced thanks We will all be there in spirit as our hero is once again remembered.

--------------------

yawn

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted August 19, 2007 10:51     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Even though this thing will be in French I may come up there anyway.

Seeing if I can talk someone into taking the ride.

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted August 20, 2007 21:53     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be there for sure, I'm currently working on a tribute video for the Piggy induction all of fame.

I'm listening only to Voivod for a while, I'm completly Voivodized....

It will be cool that see some people from the board at the Club Soda.

Blacky performing a Voivod medley with Dan Mongrain from MARTYR (a killer guitarist to say the least) and other guest is worth the trip alone.

Snake will be there to tell a few storys and I heard that Away will be in the audience too as well as Skullhead from Voivodfan.

There's freaking good band playing there too. SOOTHSAYER got a cult demo tape back in the day called To Be A Real Terrorist, it is re-released on Galy Records.

DBC is the band that could appeal the most to Voivod fan, it's an hidden gem.

The over the top raw Damnation and The Affected will open the hostility.

It would be cool to have a few drinks with some Voivodfan from the board.

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 21, 2007 08:34     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tsawyerfam:
Even though this thing will be in French I may come up there anyway.

Seeing if I can talk someone into taking the ride.

Give Imran a call.

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted August 24, 2007 11:00     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ive got my ticket !!! cant wait to see damnation & soothsayer !! see you there syl & skullhed....and all the others that will make it !! PARTY HARD

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

mrburgerflipper
VoivodFan
Member # 981

posted August 26, 2007 10:39     Profile for mrburgerflipper   Email mrburgerflipper     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saturday, September 1

D.B.C. (11:10 - Midnight)
SOOTHSAYER (10:00 - 10:50)
DAMNATION (8:25 - 9:10)
THE AFFECTED (7:30 - 8:05)

Induction of PIGGY to the Quebec Metal Hall of Fame (9:15 - 9:55)

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted August 26, 2007 17:21     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will be there on Saturday.
Hope to see a lot of people.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted August 28, 2007 12:55     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blacky was on TV yesterday :

BLACKY ON CBC for the Quebec 25th anniversary of metal

--------------------

Remembered in space....
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 28, 2007 13:31     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Syl Disjonk:
Blacky was on TV yesterday :

BLACKY ON CBC for the Quebec 25th anniversary of metal

kool, thanks for posting

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 28, 2007 18:14     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
pretty cool.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 28, 2007 18:58     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No mention of Cryptopsy? Weren't they from Montreal?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 28, 2007 20:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:
No mention of Cryptopsy? Weren't they from Montreal?

BC, your avatar is scaring me.

That was a really cool newsshow. I can't believe that the newscaster dude didn't make a joke. He looked like he was dying to say something funny.

How the hell did they manage to find you JY??

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 28, 2007 21:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That made my day. Cool story, nice to see the band getting more recognition... too bad Piggy couldn't be here to see it.

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 29, 2007 07:56     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool! I've been off-line for months, and when I get back Blacky's on TV! What next? Skul on Big Brother?!

If I stumble across a 'bag of sand' before the weekend, I'll be there on Saturday. In reality, I'll be in my local raising yet another pint to Piggy. Cheers.

P.S. Gotta love the way the news girls says'Voivoad'!

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted August 29, 2007 12:33     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will come back with a lot of pics of the Saturday night.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 29, 2007 20:15     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ron Mc Gregor:
I will come back with a lot of pics of the Saturday night.

WOOOOO HOOOOOO
everyone that's getting the honor to go to this, please have fun for the rest us.

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 30, 2007 08:59     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saw the story on the Téléjournal of the french CBC last night! For a moment, I thought that the very serious Céline Galipeau was about to do the horns! \m/

DON'T FUCK WITH CÉLINE GALIPEAU!!!

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted August 30, 2007 23:53     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chicks wearing horizontal striped shirts ala Eddie Van Halen circa 1982 should not be taken lightly.

So..I would not fuck with her unless she fucked with me first.........Please?

**giggity***

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted August 31, 2007 02:03     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
She look METAL on this one !

--------------------

Remembered in space....
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted August 31, 2007 06:31     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mind Running Slow:
Chicks wearing horizontal striped shirts ala Eddie Van Halen circa 1982 should not be taken lightly.

So, what about those wearing VERTICAL striped shirts, as in this case?

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 31, 2007 15:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Erm....how's that then?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 31, 2007 17:27     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*insert screeching tires*

I might be forced to skip the festivities tomorrow. I came down with a nasty ear infection and it TOTALLY sucks. I mean, pain is ok but the deafness sorta blows. So, i dunno.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan