my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » bored at work

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: bored at work
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 02, 2007 14:04     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lego Dude

Spending much too much time on this guy's website. Not much going on here in the basement office. Click on Lego and Portfolio. I don't know why, but this guy fascinates me.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 02, 2007 15:54     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
kool this guy must have a lot of time on his hands :-) I seem to cannot find the time to go and sit with my 9 year old and build a standard lego thingie..

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 03, 2007 10:13     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and there's this:

Periodic Table of the Internet

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted August 03, 2007 21:25     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Japanese have finally revealed a mystery for you. How does the small arrow on your computer monitor work when we move the mouse?

Now, through the miracle of high technology, we can see how it's done.
With the aid of a screen magnifying lens, the mechanism becomes apparent.

Click on the link below & you'll find out. Once it appears, slowly move your mouse over the light gray circle & you'll see how the magic works.

Follow this link...... and don't forget to click the mouse occasionally, too...

www.1-click.jp/

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 06, 2007 10:13     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If only they were naked...

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 16, 2007 10:32     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes, and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat.
Naturally, the Doctor asked him, "What happened to you?"

"Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our golf balls into a field of cattle.

We went to look for them and while I was looking around I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end"

"I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it stuck right in the middle of the cow's lady parts.

Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to my wife, "Hey, this looks like yours!'"

"I don't remember much after that "

A Lady went into a bar in Waco and saw a cowboy with his feet propped up on a table.
He had the biggest boots she'd ever seen.
The woman asked the cowboy if it's true what they say about men with big feet are well endowed.
The cowboy grinned and said, "Sure is, little lady. Why don't you come on out to the bunkhouse and let me prove it to you?"
The woman wanted to find out for herself, so she spent the night with him. The next morning she handed him a $100 bill.
Blushing, he said, "Well, thankee, ma'am. Ah'm real flattered. Ain't nobody ever paid me fer mah services before."
"Don't be flattered... Take the money and buy yourself some boots that fit."

--------------------

String em up

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted September 16, 2007 23:34     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DEAREST HEAD VILLIAN,

HAVEST THOU TRIED CROCHETING A DOILY TO EASETH THY BOREDOM..ETH?

WORKED WONDERS FOR ME..
(not that u can tell)

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 01, 2007 14:42     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dearest Mind Running Slow,
Here ist thy doily wot I crocheted

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 16, 2007 14:59     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes I am bored again....

A father walks into a bookstore with his young son. The boy is holding a nickel. Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face.

The father realizes the boy has swallowed the nickel and starts panicking, shouting for help.

A well dressed, attractive and serious looking woman, in a blue business suit is sitting at a coffee bar reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper and places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the book store.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants; takes hold of the boy's testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly. After a few seconds the boy convulses violently and coughs up the nickel, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the nickel to the father and walks back to her seat in the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, "I've never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. Are you a doctor?"

"No," the woman replied. "Divorce attorney."

--------------------

String em up

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 16, 2007 15:17     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ooh, that was very subtle, Head Villain. Took me a few seconds to get it. Good one!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 16, 2007 15:48     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 19, 2007 15:00     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After her recent outbursts on breakfast TV a psychologist has stated that Heather McCartney is clearly unbalanced.

Sir Paul phoned in to say that normally a couple of beer mats under her left foot does the trick.

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 26, 2008 17:28     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
James Lileks

Talk about bored at work...been looking at this guy's website most of the afternoon.

Yup.
James Lileks Sears Catalog Collection

....more....

Meat! Meat! Meat!

Alright...I'll stop now...

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 27, 2008 04:41     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
teeheehee

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 27, 2008 04:49     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*chuckle*
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/7314643.stm

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 27, 2008 09:38     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alright...this one gave me a chuckle...

More Curious Lucre...

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 27, 2008 09:41     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
*chuckle*
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/7314643.stm

Ewwww...though too bad no pics of the wrong-way-round thong.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 27, 2008 11:02     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's the photo, it just needs turning upside down

Harhar har fly's eyes

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 27, 2008 11:39     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well thankfully, that's a bit more attractive than that drunk old dOOd's package...at least, I hope.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 28, 2008 04:18     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahaha! Excellent book titles

AND .. hahahahahaha Dr Pepper

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 28, 2008 09:41     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Yeah, but wtf is up with Axel's hair!
bwahahahahahaaaa!
Or wait...is that? Could it be? Hmmm, is it really just Tom G. Warrior wearing a cornroll wig??

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 28, 2008 09:49     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WIG! WIG! WIG!

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan