my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Forgotten In Space: Italian Voivod cover band

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Forgotten In Space: Italian Voivod cover band
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 10, 2007 11:37     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So i found these guys on Youtube... they're pretty good! I think it's the first time i ever heard of an actual Voivod cover band (not counting that cd that Neon did).

There are 4 songs posted on there: Nanoman, Ravenous Medicine, Brainscan and Panorama.

Here's Nanoman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9lac6DRjhw

They're on Myspace, as well: http://www.myspace.com/forgotteninspace

It's probably all old news to some of you's, though.

|  IP: Logged
Dovïov
VoivodFan
Member # 931

posted July 10, 2007 17:43     Profile for Dovïov   Email Dovïov     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's fresh news for me...and pretty good ones! This young band is quite good (even if the singer is not always on the right pitch) but, hey, Snake was sometimes a little off-pitch too, and for some mysterious reason, i have always thought that his voice was cool anyway...

And it's a bunch of italian kids...Voivod are everywhere! If only a similar band could exist here in Montreal...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 10, 2007 19:28     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, Luca has been posting here for a while I think. Seems like he mentioned his group some time ago.........
marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted July 18, 2007 03:44     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't know the guys and I must says the songs are very well made. Anyway Skulhed thanks for mentioning Neon

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan