my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » God hates goths!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: God hates goths!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 25, 2007 05:36     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
See, not just gays..

God hates Goths too

Learn the secret goth handshake!! And why goths are responsible for global warming!!
Meheheheheheheh.

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 25, 2007 05:52     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Goth in itself is a mental illness, mainly affecting teenagers in the same way as schizophrenia would, although to a greater extent. It's symptoms range from isolation and negativity to aggression, hate for humanity, depression, violent outbursts, low self esteem, self-loathing, self-harming and suicide."

Hey - they also have their bad points!

I would like to see the scientific data behind such a claim as: "Nazi Goths is another worrying tribe and make up about 9%"

Classic site, HV. Well done.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted June 25, 2007 07:04     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I dated a goth chick once. Her vagina stank of rotton garbage. It was awful. Do all goths have bad personal hygene? It was disgusting. I wore 100 condoms but she still gave me AIDS!" – Charles Munroe, 21

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted June 29, 2007 21:57     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
God hates all creatures born with retardations, and he laughs when they die.

We must also make sure that we do not baptise any children who have parents that are pagans, goths, jews, fags, wiccans or people who support any of this human trash that have liberal morals.

Wow. Slayer was right after all, huh? God hates us all - except this guy of course. Thanks for the laughs HV!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted June 29, 2007 22:28     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...from "The devils music I" section - here it comes, the most satanic band of them all - Rammstein! And check out the reason why they got listed

quote:
Rammstein - all lyrics in German (The language of Hitler)

(edit) OK I admit it...for a moment I took this for a real site Shoulda read da disclaimer first. THanks for yet another laff, this time on myself !

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan