my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Partytime Seattle July 7 (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Partytime Seattle July 7
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted June 15, 2007 03:09     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
Excellent !

You know just two days ago at work, some young asian dude asked me what gang I was in, and I was not thinking fast enough to answer 'IRONGANG'

We were discussing a certain area of the city which has changed alot since I was young. And I know this is something I will regret not answering correctly, well into the future.

I think I will have to set him straight tomorrow...

thanks vroom, have a Blast guys !

how bout NAPALM DEATH, "Enslavement to Obliteration" T-Shirt?

Anyone else going with that? (combined with satin green dress, of course!)

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 15, 2007 08:19     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mind Running Slow:

No, but a Satan green dress, now you're talking!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 16, 2007 02:52     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

There

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 16, 2007 03:32     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
EDIT:

Oh and 6-20

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 16, 2007 05:37     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool Nuke
See you at the Necro show then. We can discuss the Pubday on the 7th when we meet.

Sitting at the airport in Copenhagen Denmark with a nice Carlsberg Lager, checked in and ready to go.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 16, 2007 10:24     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome! I love sitting in airports, so long as it's not for hours on end and you've got a bloody hangover.

Safe travels VRROOOOM!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Nate Carson
VoivodFan
Member # 97

posted June 18, 2007 19:55     Profile for Nate Carson   Email Nate Carson     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, sorry. I updated my profile with current info.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 19, 2007 19:48     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
Cool Nuke
See you at the Necro show then. We can discuss the Pubday on the 7th when we meet.

Sitting at the airport in Copenhagen Denmark with a nice Carlsberg Lager, checked in and ready to go.

So I take it you made it into over-cast Seattle? Welcome back!

I shall see you tomorrow evening, Vroom and Meg

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 19, 2007 20:14     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool John
We're having a room in Silvercloud hotel, 30 meters from Safeco stadium and are just going to the game between Mariners and Pittsburgh Pirates.

Having a few pints at the show tomorrow then. see you there.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 21, 2007 18:45     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uffe and Meg,

Unfortunately I was not able to make it to the death metal extravaganza last night. Sorry guys How was the show??

--------------------

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted June 22, 2007 00:09     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The place was packed and superhot so Meg and i spent most of the time on 2nd floor where the beer was. We did go down when Necrophagist played, and they killed live just like Mez said they would. Their new drummer Marco Minneman [Name right?] also added quite a few tricks into the songs. Great performance from the Necrodoods.

Are you on for an afternoon downtown the 7th? A few pints before the doomfest starts.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted June 22, 2007 02:12     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, that previous is totally Uffe - I do not make a habit of referring to myself in the third person. I suppose I should log out once or twice a year.

Nevertheless I do hope to see you all (or many) on July 7. Should be a nice relaxing evening.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 22, 2007 07:35     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, I wish I could be there with you guys! I knew that Necrophagist would not disappoint....
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 22, 2007 08:51     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Megz:
Ok, that previous is totally Uffe - I do not make a habit of referring to myself in the third person.

Yes but Maldoror does, so should you!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted June 22, 2007 12:44     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best wishes to Uffe and Megz at this special moment!!!

X-D is looking forward to seeing X-D's newly married VVF friends on July 7th.

Beers will be enjoyed.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 22, 2007 15:26     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Megz:
The place was packed and superhot so Meg and i spent most of the time on 2nd floor where the beer was. We did go down when Necrophagist played, and they killed live just like Mez said they would. Their new drummer Marco Minneman [Name right?] also added quite a few tricks into the songs. Great performance from the Necrodoods.

Are you on for an afternoon downtown the 7th? A few pints before the doomfest starts.

Thanks for the review UffeMegz I'm gonna regret not seeing Necro for a while...

I'm TOTALLY down for the whole 7th experience. Just name the time and place buddy

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 22, 2007 15:28     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mind Running Slow:
how bout NAPALM DEATH, "Enslavement to Obliteration" T-Shirt?

Would be cool to finally meet you, man!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 22, 2007 15:30     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Man, I wish I could be there with you guys!

Wish you could be here too, pal.

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 23, 2007 00:06     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uffe is now sitting on a kingsize bed in Boise, Idaho. Megz is reading a map and Uffe will soon have himself a glass of wine while inspecting the 4 piece ST.Croix flyrod he bought at Cabelas earlier today. ST.Croix is the shit they say...

Seattle Mariners are getting their sore behinds thoroughly kicked on the tv here too

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 26, 2007 20:31     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just poking my head around for a change and saw this. Congratulations, guys, and I hope a great time is had by all!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 27, 2007 11:36     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Lyk!!!!

Yeah...lounging about then fishing. Ahhh, the life.

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 28, 2007 15:17     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here we are just a few minutes before the wedding. All dressed up and maybe a teeny bit nervous.
Actually it all was great. Friendly people and all. The tie was of course history right after the great dinner. After a few beer the suit was finally replaced by shorts.

As XD so well put it: To The Death

It was a fantastic day with really great people

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted June 28, 2007 15:48     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awww! How sweet! Congratulations!

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 28, 2007 18:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Gorgeous! That pic says it all.
Congratulations to you two...fuckin' schweet.

Thank you for sharing.

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted June 28, 2007 19:09     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats again! And what a beautiful picture. Hoping for more of these. Good luck and C-Ya!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan