my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Piggy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Piggy
Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted May 31, 2007 18:22     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't know that Québec had a Metal Hall of Fame, but it's cool that it does.

Piggy will be inducted

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 31, 2007 19:04     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good good

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 31, 2007 19:53     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's fuckin' rad! I want to go to this fest just for the Air Guitar Competition...haha.

And what is this? No Voivod playing?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 31, 2007 23:03     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Luna:
No Voivod playing?

BOIROD will be playing though.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted June 01, 2007 08:24     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted June 01, 2007 20:07     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:
the invitation was declined.

WHAT !!! seriously ?

Hellrider
VoivodFan
Member # 980

posted June 02, 2007 06:38     Profile for Hellrider   Email Hellrider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did I get it right, Nia, they asked Voivod to perform and the guys said no? Was that because they're still waiting for Newsted to heal and don't want to use other musicians, perhaps? Except for guitar, that is

--------------------

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards." - R. A. Dickson

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted June 02, 2007 22:43     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Way too soon for them to consider someone standing in Piggy's shoes, they still have yet to finish the other unused tracks. Personally, I hope it never happens. Seriously. But that's just me.

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted June 02, 2007 23:12     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Way too soon for them to consider someone standing in Piggy's shoes, they still have yet to finish the other unused tracks. Personally, I hope it never happens. Seriously. But that's just me.

You know it's kinda weird with some suggestions, and also the rumors concerning Andreas...after listening to BTR and Arise the other day, he does infact play some tripped-out-avant-garde-kinda-shit...but my vote goes to the guys in BC...*if* it ever happens that is.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 03, 2007 08:40     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Hall of Fame's are dumb and pretty useless. I applaud the other members for not taking part in this.
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted June 03, 2007 15:51     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:
You know it's kinda weird with some suggestions, and also the rumors concerning Andreas...after listening to BTR and Arise the other day, he does infact play some tripped-out-avant-garde-kinda-shit...but my vote goes to the guys in BC...*if* it ever happens that is.

Who are you talking about? I don't know who Andreas or BC is.

Best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 03, 2007 16:25     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Andreas Kisser (Sepultura)

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted August 08, 2007 23:32     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maurice is going to present a hell of a festival, and I'll be there.

25 YEARS of QUEBEC MeTaL

PANTHÉON DU MÉTAL

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 09, 2007 08:15     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Super cool!

(Hey, long time no see, Blacky!)

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 09, 2007 12:46     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Long time no see indeed! Comment qu'y va El Noiro?

I'll be at the intronisation.

mrburgerflipper
VoivodFan
Member # 981

posted August 09, 2007 17:50     Profile for mrburgerflipper   Email mrburgerflipper     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saturday September 1st at Club Soda in Montreal.

Away, Blacky, Snake and Piggy's family have confirmed their presence to Piggy's Induction to the Quebec Metal Hall Of Fame.

This tribute will be presented in three parts:

1) Video produced by Syl Disjonk.

2) A few people will speak about Denis including Snake.

3) Musical medley arranged and performed by Blacky, the guitarist Dan Mongrain (Martyr) and guests.The excerpts will be taken from the 5 albums released during the 80s.

Also, live on stage that night:
D.B.C.
SOOTHSAYER
DAMNATION
THE AFFECTED
www.myspace.com/25ansmetalquebecois

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 10, 2007 08:05     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mrburgerflipper:
Saturday September 1st at Club Soda in Montreal.

Away, Blacky, Snake and Piggy's family have confirmed their presence to Piggy's Induction to the Quebec Metal Hall Of Fame.

This tribute will be presented in three parts:

1) Video produced by Syl Disjonk.

2) A few people will speak about Denis including Snake.

3) Musical medley arranged and performed by Blacky, the guitarist Dan Mongrain (Martyr) and guests.The excerpts will be taken from the 5 albums released during the 80s.

Also, live on stage that night:
D.B.C.
SOOTHSAYER
DAMNATION
THE AFFECTED
www.myspace.com/25ansmetalquebecois

Wow, what a line-up! Wish I could be there...

mrburgerflipper
VoivodFan
Member # 981

posted August 26, 2007 10:41     Profile for mrburgerflipper   Email mrburgerflipper     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saturday, September 1 - Bands from 1980s

D.B.C. (11:10 - Midnight)
SOOTHSAYER (10:00 - 10:50)
DAMNATION (8:25 - 9:10)
THE AFFECTED (7:30 - 8:05)

Induction of PIGGY to the Quebec Metal Hall of Fame (9:15 - 9:55)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan