my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My Band New Demo

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Band New Demo
AMYGDALA
VoivodFan
Member # 990

posted May 31, 2007 05:48     Profile for AMYGDALA   Email AMYGDALA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kulturbundt (2007)
 |  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 31, 2007 14:44     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Goran, the music seems ok, i will take a closer listen these days but i have to get used to the singer in your band, is that you???

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

AMYGDALA
VoivodFan
Member # 990

posted May 31, 2007 14:48     Profile for AMYGDALA   Email AMYGDALA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes exactly, I am on vocals.
How do you know that?
I know lyrics are not on English but...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted June 01, 2007 19:35     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How about a track title translation..

The music is good, the mix is a little hollow though. The drums sound good, exspecially the rolls. I like the guitar also, it's different, and RaawwW. A tube amp may have been nice.
But I don't know what to make of the Vox, Mabye it is because i can't understand them ? But surely they are too upfront in the mix for my ear.

Tracks 8 rocks ! harder...

If you make a video use that version

AMYGDALA
VoivodFan
Member # 990

posted June 08, 2007 11:16     Profile for AMYGDALA   Email AMYGDALA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Steve, where are you all these days?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan