my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Sepultura to tour Canada!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sepultura to tour Canada!
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted May 25, 2007 09:47     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's now official, Sepultura is finally coming to Canada probably this fall/early winter. It's on the official website...
http://sepultura.uol.com.br/v6/en/

FUCK YEAH!!!

PS. Please spare us the Max vs. Sepultura drama if you don't like 'em anymore. It's been over 10 years, get over it...

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 25, 2007 18:06     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Save your money, their concert nowadays is unfortunately terrible.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 26, 2007 02:56     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw them in Deventer Holland a couple of weeks ago. They rocked the house completely. I was there with a collega of mine otherwise i would not have gone.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan